1. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    02 Jul '19 04:15
    So it's Canada Day and me and the misses are walking around looking for a bar and most are closed which is typical weak bullshyte in Canada on holidays.
    So we come across our regular watering hole and it's open so ten minutes in I win the 50/50 which is amazing considering I've never won anything in my life and I win 150 cash so right there everyone hates me but whatever so time goes by and after the celebration some Spanish dude plays some songs in the juke box and so I go over and put some money in the juke box to be next and he says....You cut out my songs wtf...
    So I says... whoever puts money in first gets thier songs first so what's the problem?
    He says...you cut.me off so I says...
    Come outside motherf***er and let's do this.
    He runs out the back door and my girl runs out the front door....both scared as a mofo lol
    The whole place turns on me so the owner says...we refund your money and you leave...I explained the situation but they have a policy where they avoid any problems.
    So it's go home and when I get there my girls friend who doesn't know the real story is on speaker phone and calling me a goof which is serious in Canada and so I explained to her I wasn't in the wrong...
    She calls the cops. Omg.
    Cops show up and ask questions so I told the truth.
    Basically...dude accused me of juke box manipulation which is impossible so I said...bring it let's go and he ran off like a punk.
    The cops must have already talked to the bar cause they was on my side. They laugh and leave. I'll tell ya right now if they messed with me it would've been a long night for them.
    I'll fight anyone by the way so bring it.
    So I text my girls friend and let her know I was right but I get no apologies.
    My girl realized she was scared and weak so she attacks me in some weird anti me way and defends her friend.
    Long story short I'm calling everyone a weak ass punk and spitting on the walls cause I'm the only one willing to fight.
    The neighbors are outside with flashlights making sure nobody is around making problems like they gonna do anything if their was problems...

Happy Canada Day!
  2. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    02 Jul '19 05:27
    .. rumor has it that dude is still running.
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    02 Jul '19 06:41
    @patzering said
    Can’t be easy being a sociopath and living in Canada, I’m guessing most people there just don’t get ya.
  4. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    02 Jul '19 06:48
    That's probably the case.
    I've had two doctors say that so I'm inclined to say you might be right.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Jul '19 06:50
    @Patzering

Sir, you are a goof.
  6. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    02 Jul '19 06:52
    Due to the fact you will never approach me and say that I am inclined to take it out on the local raccoons.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Jul '19 06:55
    @patzering said
    Due to the fact you will never approach me and say that I am inclined to take it out on the local raccoons.
    No, you're right. I generally behave myself in society and tend not to make loved ones scared. Perhaps it's a British thing?!
  8. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    02 Jul '19 06:58
    I dunno.
    I watched "a clockwork orange" and I assumed all Brits were like me.
    Pity I may be wrong.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Jul '19 07:02
    @patzering said
    I dunno.
    I watched "a clockwork orange" and I assumed all Brits were like me.
    Pity I may be wrong.
    Wrong indeed.
  10. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    02 Jul '19 07:13
    Damn movie.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Jul '19 07:381 edit
    @patzering said
    Good job you and Very Rusty are about 2,000kms apart or who knows what could happen...
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Jul '19 08:05
    @patzering said
    So it's Canada Day and me and the misses are walking around looking for a bar and most are closed which is typical weak bullshyte in Canada on holidays.
    So we come across our regular watering hole and it's open so ten minutes in I win the 50/50 which is amazing considering I've never won anything in my life and I win 150 cash so right there everyone hates me but whatever ...[text shortened]... is around making problems like they gonna do anything if their was problems...

Happy Canada Day!
    So you're a bully.

So what?
  13. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    02 Jul '19 09:29
    @suzianne said
    So you're a bully.

So what?
    Oh yeah, a real tough guy.
  14. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jul '19 09:462 edits
    watch the head knocks whilst drinking.
    You'll regret it later when you figure it out.
    you already traumatic brain injury as and it only gets better with time.

https://www.brainline.org/article/tbi-101-behavioral-emotional-symptoms
  15. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    02 Jul '19 10:031 edit
    @patzering said
    So we come across our regular watering hole and it's open so ten minutes in I win the 50/50 which is amazing considering I've never won anything in my life and I win 150 cash so right there everyone hates me but whatever ...[text shortened]... is around making problems like they gonna do anything if their was problems...

Happy Canada Day!
    All this hassle and all you wanted to do was dance around the bar listening to Abba /
    Celine Dion and celebrate you win.
    I feel your pain.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree