General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    948478
    26 Jun '14 02:30
    I'm not mentioning names here.
  2. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    8283
    26 Jun '14 02:58
    The ________ of the game is self revealing. You lose.
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '12
    Moves
    731
    26 Jun '14 03:091 edit
    ________ disgusts me on practically a daily basis with h__ insulting, uninformed posts in the ___________ Forum. I swear, I'll _________ if this doesn't stop soon, so help me ___.
  4. old pueblo
    Joined
    03 Apr '11
    Moves
    12696
    26 Jun '14 03:09
    Originally posted by coquette
    I'm not mentioning names here.
    I'm offended. Please type more so I can come up with an actual reason to be offended. I appreciate your cooperation!
  5. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    948478
    26 Jun '14 03:12
    Originally posted by Sahuaro
    I'm offended. Please type more so I can come up with an actual reason to be offended. I appreciate your cooperation!
    So, taking responsibility? Well then, that settles it, doesn't it?
  6. old pueblo
    Joined
    03 Apr '11
    Moves
    12696
    26 Jun '14 03:29
    Originally posted by coquette
    So, taking responsibility? Well then, that settles it, doesn't it?
    Well, no, cuz I'm not going down alone. Everyone knows who else is partially responsible.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    26 Jun '14 03:521 edit
    Originally posted by coquette
    I'm not mentioning names here.
    Is every quotation followed by the word "anonymous" or "anon" by definition an... (to be continued)
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    26 Jun '14 03:59
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Is every quotation followed by the word "anonymous" or "anon" by definition an... (to be continued)
    Many quotations attributed to "anonymous" should more properly be attributed to "author unknown."
  9. old pueblo
    Joined
    03 Apr '11
    Moves
    12696
    27 Jun '14 01:48
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Many quotations attributed to "anonymous" should more properly be attributed to "author unknown."
    They're brothers. People have been confusing them for each other since they were wee lads.
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    98328
    27 Jun '14 02:04
    Originally posted by Sahuaro
    They're brothers. People have been confusing them for each other since they were wee lads.
    I, for one, had no idea. I've learned something new and will make sure to see that I remember this bit of trivial history. Exactly when were they born?
  11. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Joined
    31 May '13
    Moves
    5577
    27 Jun '14 03:081 edit
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I, for one, had no idea. I've learned something new and will make sure to see that I remember this bit of trivial history. Exactly when were they born?
    Exactly when were they born?

    No one knows. Their very existence is shrouded in mystery... so it must be true!
  12. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    948478
    27 Jun '14 03:22
    All Anon, that's what I say. All for one and one for all. Anonymous shall remain anonymous.
  13. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Joined
    31 May '13
    Moves
    5577
    27 Jun '14 03:38
    finis?
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    27 Jun '14 04:52
    Is every quotation followed by the word "anonymous" or "anon" by definition an incidental literary event; and also would "anonymous" and "anon" give away all of their worldly possessions including their very vowels for a little anonymity?
  15. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    530055
    27 Jun '14 11:26
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    finis?
    Such a topic? Certainly not. The question is whose name is in the head of readers?

    Everybody in this thread could be the one coquette referred to
Back to Top