General Forum

General Forum

  1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10321
    11 Dec '12 15:39
    If a blue bat flies into bucket of green paint, gets attacked by a fox and lands on a bed of feathers - why is everyone on this forum a complete moron?
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97143
    11 Dec '12 15:47
    Originally posted by Trev33
    If a blue bat flies into bucket of green paint, gets attacked by a fox and lands on a bed of feathers - why is everyone on this forum a complete moron?
    Firstly, Dr. Sharman Drinkwater late professor emeritus of NYU, proved back in the early 20th century that a fox would never attack a green bat so your assumption as to everyones intellectual capabilities is flawed.
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526145
    11 Dec '12 15:57
    Originally posted by Trev33
    ...- why is everyone on this forum a complete moron?
    So you would feel as a peer.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10321
    11 Dec '12 16:24
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Firstly, Dr. Sharman Drinkwater late professor emeritus of NYU, proved back in the early 20th century that a fox would never attack a green bat so your assumption as to everyones intellectual capabilities is flawed.
    What Dr. Sharman Drinkwater failed to see in his study however was that green bats with blue bat parents had a special scent which attracted foxes.
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97143
    11 Dec '12 16:31
    Originally posted by Trev33
    What Dr. Sharman Drinkwater failed to see in his study however was that green bats with blue bat parents had a special scent which attracted foxes.
    "green bats with blue bat parents" is, as you know, a genetic impossibility. You call yourself a skier...Bah!
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    421743
    11 Dec '12 16:32
    Originally posted by Trev33
    If a blue bat flies into bucket of green paint, gets attacked by a fox and lands on a bed of feathers - why is everyone on this forum a complete moron?
    Most likely it is to keep up with the standards you set! 😛
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10321
    11 Dec '12 16:50
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    "green bats with blue bat parents" is, as you know, a genetic impossibility. You call yourself a skier...Bah!
    Originally it was a blue bat, it just has green paint over it... ergo, circle takes the square.
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10321
    11 Dec '12 16:54
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Most likely it is to keep up with the standards you set! 😛
    Luckily one of my fan club was there you thumb you down... give it another hour and it'll be 50.
  9. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    11 Dec '12 17:00
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Luckily one of my fan club was there you thumb you down... give it another hour and it'll be 50.
    One? So the membership drive was a success?
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    421743
    11 Dec '12 17:021 edit
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Luckily one of my fan club was there you thumb you down... give it another hour and it'll be 50.
    It has nothing to do with your fan club, hate to burst you bubble or high ego you have.

    VR automatically gets a thumbs down, it is the way it is. It is not what is said, but who is saying it. I would think you would have learned that by now!

    I do realize you're walking around in a love daze though! 😛 😉

    That one fan you speak of could very well have been YOU!!! 😀
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    421743
    11 Dec '12 17:03
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    One? So the membership drive was a success?
    😀
  12. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    11 Dec '12 17:09
    Do you people get paid? I want some.
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10321
    11 Dec '12 18:05
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    That one fan you speak of could very well have been YOU!!! 😀
    What? I won't tolerate that kind of slander... i demand compensation.
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10321
    11 Dec '12 18:06
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    One? So the membership drive was a success?
    Clearly 😀
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97143
    11 Dec '12 22:17
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Originally it was a blue bat, it just has green paint over it... ergo, circle takes the square.
    As Dr. Drinkwater stated (proved) "a fox would never attack a green bat" no matter how it was green. Square beats circle.
Back to Top