1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 08:02
    Originally posted by Trev33
    If a blue bat flies into bucket of green paint, gets attacked by a fox and lands on a bed of feathers - why is everyone on this forum a complete moron?
    "Bats: The dreamer is particularly unfortunate if he/she dream about these awful little ugly creatures as death almost always follows the dream of the bat, often it is the death of a child, or a youth. Seeing bats in your dream shows that many sorrows and grief is yours due to the evil that people direct against you. Death of a family member is denoted by a dream of a white bat, while a black bat brings personal disaster." ('Dream Dictionary'😉
    -
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 08:58
    If that's a quote, where did you get it from? Seems like my kind of website.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 14:00
    Originally posted by Trev33
    If that's a quote, where did you get it from? Seems like my kind of website.
    Same site noted ('Dream Dictionary'😉: Click on 'B' for bats, then scroll down to find the interpretations that may apply.

http://www.oocities.org/jadeaaustin/spells/dd.html.tmp
    -
  4. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 14:56
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "Bats: The dreamer is particularly unfortunate if he/she dream about these awful little ugly creatures as death almost always follows the dream of the bat, often it is the death of a child, or a youth. Seeing bats in your dream shows that many sorrows and grief is yours due to the evil that people direct against you. Death of a family member is denoted ...[text shortened]... a dream of a white bat, while a black bat brings personal disaster." ('Dream Dictionary'😉
    -
    More nonsensical superstitious mumbo jumbo.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 16:06
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    More nonsensical superstitious mumbo jumbo.
    Site bloggers are apparently experts and trev seemed to have an interest.

Dreams are a reality. There fun to take apart and analyze by yourself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree