1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Apr '20 19:131 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    No, 'YOU' said you wouldn't post in the prose thread (unless directly referenced).

What a load of codswallop that was.
    I didn't until someone said something that was directed towards me, just not using my name. You're a smart fellow you look back and you will see it. Give you something to do for a bit!

EDIT: Oh yes hoh your thread made it 150 maybe we can go for 200?........... 😉

-VR
  2. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    13 Apr '20 20:15
    @very-rusty said
    I didn't until someone said something that was directed towards me, just not using my name. You're a smart fellow you look back and you will see it. Give you something to do for a bit!
    That's a lie. Your post today in that thread was completely unprovoked and in response to nobody. Here it is:

'So we now have an idea of what everyone will be writing about or do we, are they just throwing everyone off track? ........... Trust no one!'
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Apr '20 20:172 edits
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    That's a lie. Your post today in that thread was completely unprovoked and in response to nobody. Here it is:

'So we now have an idea of what everyone will be writing about or do we, are they just throwing everyone off track? ........... Trust no one!'
    You'd have to go further back to see where I was provoked goad.

I am not going to point everything out for you.

Or going along with your 'silly game'!!!

I believe it was in the Prose Thread and not this one though! 😉

-VR
  4. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    13 Apr '20 20:23
    @hand-of-hecate said
    Three categories, A, B, and C. A is your team of survivors. Smart, skilled, pragmatic. B are your followers. Valuable in many ways, perhaps very specialized, dependent family. C expendable. Old, weak, slow. If they had some broad talents they'd be in the B team. The most these people can hope for is a swift death.

So who's in your Red Hot Pawn Apocalypse Teams and ...[text shortened]... sman. While this "soft" apocalypse isn't the zombie horde I was hoping for, I'm an A. Who's with me?
    Another addition to my Apocalypse Team:

A. Suzianne. Every team needs some muscle.
  5. Joined
    28 Jul '07
    Moves
    13 Apr '20 20:24
    @badradger said
    WELCOME TO THE VERY RUSTY FORUM.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Apr '20 20:24
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Another addition to my Apocalypse Team:

A. Suzianne. Every team needs some muscle.
    ROFLMAO..............Too funny!!!!!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree