Apocalypse Teams

Apocalypse Teams

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Apr 20

@ponderable said
Thank you Ghost.

I amy add that I have done a bit of amateur butchering and baking 😉
When I served with the Bundeswehr I qualified for "goldene Schützenschnur" but i haven't had a gun in hands since then and don't plan to take one up...
amy? is that your real name?..... 😉

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Apr 20

@very-rusty said
Do you want to bet your skills on that?

I did tell you I boxed some but didn't do any Martial arts, I've spared with both of them.

I think you are probably early to mid 30's and cocky which would be your down fall.

You've never even seen a full contact karate tournament have you, no points! Last man/woman standing wins!

taekwondo is more for impressing for Ch ...[text shortened]... is an old man with him or me, and then be rudely awakedned, probably with smelling salts. 😉

-VR
Oh, please.

Boxing? Again, LOL.

And I am 43. Cocky? No, I can't afford to be cocky. That's when you get your ass handed to you and I have enough scars to last me a while.

I've seen more karate tournaments than I care to ever watch again. Our dojo was big on this crap for a while. What a waste of time.

"taekwondo is more for impressing for Christ sake they are like gladiators with all the gear they wear. "
Gear? Pussies wear gear. Yeah, yeah, I know, they require it in tourneys. Again, tournaments -- LOL. You learn nothing in tournaments about how to disarm people, for one thing. Someone comes at you with a knife, not to mention a gun, and most tournament babies just aren't ready for that. "Going for the knockout" is great, but most can see that coming a mile away. Brother Karate might learn something useful about speed from Brother TKD. But yeah, I know, most ryu hate it when you cross train with other disciplines. That is why I left my dojo and my ryu and why I cannot advance in rank any farther. It's become more politics and "who you know" than "what" you know. And you can get kicked out of tournaments for using forms not of your ryu, for God's sake. That doesn't mean I can't train and learn with another sensei. "To stand still is to suffocate."

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Apr 20
1 edit

@suzianne said
Oh, please.

Boxing? Again, LOL.

And I am 43. Cocky? No, I can't afford to be cocky. That's when you get your ass handed to you and I have enough scars to last me a while.

I've seen more karate tournaments than I care to ever watch again. Our dojo was big on this crap for a while. What a waste of time.

"taekwondo is more for impressing for Christ sake they ...[text shortened]... . That doesn't mean I can't train and learn with another sensei. "To stand still is to suffocate."
LOL@ Suzie Q,

Someone comes at you with a gun you think your faster than a speeding bullet...what nonsense....At 42 you still have a lot to learn rather your female or male.

You ever Boxed?....LOL...don't laugh too hard or you could go to sleep same as anyone else.

Yea taekwondo is for pussies actually and I tell my brother who is 6 degree that all the time....Try without the gear so how well you do.

If you have all those scars you can't be too good....I think I've proved my point when you talked about your scars!!!!....LOL....

Did you know you can get in Karate tournaments with NO RULES??? Well you can, and my brother does!!! Now that is the fun stuff to watch!

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Apr 20
1 edit

@very-rusty said
LOL@ Suzie Q,

Someone comes at you with a gun you think your faster than a speeding bullet...what nonsense....At 42 you still have a lot to learn rather your female or male.

You ever Boxed?....LOL...don't laugh too hard or you could go to sleep same as anyone else.

Yea taekwondo is for pussies actually and I tell my brother who is 6 degree that a ...[text shortened]... t be too good....I think I've proved my point when you talked about your scars!!!!....LOL....

-VR
So for all your talk of bar fights, you really don't know what you're talking about.

They call this bravado.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Apr 20

@suzianne said
So for all your talk of bar fights, you really don't know what you're talking about.
You can think what you wish Suzie Q, I just don't think you're as bad as you try to let on you are! talking about making me cry in 5 minutes as though the fight would last that long, it would be done in under 1 minute!!! Do you know what your talking about is the question here.

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Apr 20

@very-rusty said
You can think what you wish Suzie Q, I just don't think you're as bad as you try to let on you are! talking about making me cry in 5 minutes as though the fight would last that long, it would be done in under 1 minute!!! Do you know what your talking about is the question here.

-VR
I understand. You can't be seen conceding something to a "little girl".

We're done here.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Apr 20

@suzianne said
I understand. You can't be seen conceding something to a "little girl".

We're done here.
My daughter is a year younger than you, you are a little girl to me!

I would be an old man to you, but a fight wouldn't last 5 minutes, under a 1 minute for sure! one way or the other!!! 😉 😛

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
11 Apr 20

@rookie54 said
before or after you step on it?
barefoot?
in the dark?
half asleep and naked?
On a serious note, every day recently I find that someone has dumped a bunch of Lego on my doorstep.

I really don’t know what to make of it.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Apr 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
On a serious note, every day recently I find that someone has dumped a bunch of Lego on my doorstep.

I really don’t know what to make of it.
Maybe Suzie Q trying to send you a message!!!! 😛 😉

-VR

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
11 Apr 20

Friendly reminder: don’t give Very Rusty any information you don’t want thrown back in your face.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Apr 20

@hand-of-hecate said
Friendly reminder: don’t give Very Rusty any information you don’t want thrown back in your face.
Don't give ANYONE information you don't want thrown in your face, that includes YOU hoh!!!! 😛 😉

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
11 Apr 20

@very-rusty said
Don't give ANYONE information you don't want thrown in your face, that includes YOU hoh!!!! 😛 😉

-VR
I think people should be able to share information about themselves within specific discussions without fear of you using it as juvenile ammunition.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Apr 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I think people should be able to share information about themselves within specific discussions without fear of you using it as juvenile ammunition.
It is very simple if you don't want something known about yourself don't give anyone information. If you are good to share it with everyone then do so, nothing juvenile about it!

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
11 Apr 20

@very-rusty said
It is very simple if you don't want something known about yourself don't give anyone information. If you are good to share it with everyone then do so, nothing juvenile about it!

-VR
Alternatively, you could just quit abusing personal information people may choose to share with others during grown-up conversations. This information is not put into the public domain for your benefit.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Apr 20
3 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Alternatively, you could just quit abusing personal information people may choose to share with others during grown-up conversations. This information is not put into the public domain for your benefit.
Why do you think the site has P.M. you don't want something known then that would be the thing to do, other than that what you say in public is public!!! 😛 😉 Live with it!!!!

You have no idea how many I talk to P.M.'s who are quite different than they are on here in public!

WAIT.............You could get lucky COVID-19 may get me!!!

-VR