1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 13:45
    Hello, old friends, and you are my friends! I hope you are all doing well during these crazy times.

I’m stuck at home being a teacher and housewife so I thought I would field any questions any of you might have and see if we can’t have a laugh or three. It’s been a while since I was a regular poster but I still recognize most of your names. No question too personal or too trivial!
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 13:47
    do dirty underwear REALLY stick to the wall when you toss em?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 13:47
    @darvlay said
    Hello, old friends, and you are my friends! I hope you are all doing well during these crazy times.

I’m stuck at home being a teacher and housewife so I thought I would field any questions any of you might have and see if we can’t have a laugh or three. It’s been a while since I was a regular poster but I still recognize most of your names. No question too personal or too trivial!
    why...... oh and where is Robbie
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 13:51
    @rookie54 said
    do dirty underwear REALLY stick to the wall when you toss em?
    I just tried this and mine did not stick. They were not freshly semenated (sp?) so that might have something to do with it. I’ve heard that you have enough cum to shampoo a Buffalo. Might want to get that checked out.
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 13:52
    @badradger said
    why...... oh and where is Robbie
    Why ask why when you can ask why not?

Robbie Carrobie? He was the the Scottish home-schooling Jehovah’s Witness who hated the English, right?

He’s dead.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 13:531 edit
    @darvlay said

At what point in 1976 did Jerry switch guitars and is that what sets June apart from the shows the Dead played in September and October later that year?
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 13:54
    @darvlay said

Robbie Carrobie? He was the the Scottish home-schooling Jehovah’s Witness who hated the English, right?

He’s dead.
    No he isn't dead.

I know that for a fact!

Already one lie.

continue, I'll correct you when you're wrong.

-VR
  8. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 13:55
    @fmf said
    At what point in 1976 did Jerry switch guitars and is that what sets June apart from the shows the Dead played in September and October later that year?
    i need a miracle every day
  9. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 13:57
    @fmf said
    I think Jerry just switched dealers at that time, not guitars. The version of Dark Star at the Gardens during the 76 Northeatern tour and its endless meandering musical masturbation show a man in top form while high on the blackest of heroins.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 13:57
    @rookie54 said
    i need a miracle every day
    For all of us on this site to make it through Covid-19 it would take a miracle!

-VR
  11. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 13:58
    @very-rusty said
    No he isn't dead.

I know that for a fact!

Already one lie.

continue, I'll correct you when you're wrong.

-VR
    I meant emotionally and spiritually dead.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 13:59
    @darvlay said
    I meant emotionally and spiritually dead.
    You could be close to the truth there!

-VR
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 14:00
    @darvlay said

He’s dead.
    what about stelspalphy
  14. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 14:03
    @badradger said
    what about stelspalphy
    Now that name does NOT ring a bell. I also saw it as Steph’s Palsy at first glance which threw me off.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 14:04
    @darvlay said
    I think Jerry just switched dealers at that time, not guitars. The version of Dark Star at the Gardens during the 76 Northeatern tour and its endless meandering musical masturbation show a man in top form while high on the blackest of heroins.
    There were no Dark Stars in 1976.

Gotcha!

Send in a drone.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree