2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 15:34
    @eladar said
    @badradger

She is an equal opportunity hater
    Well HATE is a very strong word and not to be used lightly. How can she HATE you if she doesn't know you? I believe the circumstances with badradger were much different and they may have actually know each other. I am guessing of course but it seemed like it was a very personal situation going on there to me.

-VR
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 15:37
    @Very-Rusty

She is nothing but hate.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 15:40
    @eladar said
    @Very-Rusty

She is nothing but hate.
    I think you over stating it to say the least. That is a terrible thing to say about anyone really. I think you have a very big chip on your shoulder and have probably been hurt by a woman.

-VR
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 15:46
    @very-rusty said
    Well HATE is a very strong word and not to be used lightly. How can she HATE you if she doesn't know you? I believe the circumstances with badradger were much different and they may have actually know each other. I am guessing of course but it seemed like it was a very personal situation going on there to me.

-VR
    no VR she mistook me for a previous foe, I tended to joke on with robbie, She disliked robbie ,I think it was his religeon she disliked, somehow she got me in the crossfire( i rattled her cage a few times taking the piss out of Americans)
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 15:51
    @badradger said
    no VR she mistook me for a previous foe, I tended to joke on with robbie, She disliked robbie ,I think it was his religeon she disliked, somehow she got me in the crossfire( i rattled her cage a few times taking the piss out of Americans)
    I been here going on 14 years and I know Russ doesn't Kick someone off of the site without good reason. Then takes his time before doing so. So you would have to do something pretty bad to be kicked off of the site.

Robbie and I use to be friends at one time, at least as friendly as you can get with someone you've never seen untill he started his crap with the point system in the Clans that really irked me. I could care less about anyones religion there is still just the one God. But that is something for the Spirituality Forum.

-VR
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 15:52
    @darvlay said
    I am the same guy just more medicated.
    I heard something else happened to you that cooled your jets bigtime.

Respecting your privacy, so I won't say what it was.

Don't get me wrong, the change has been a good one for you, I have no doubt.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 16:051 edit
    @darvlay said
    I am the same guy just more medicated.
    Ok, I might like the new darvlay! 😉

I could probably use a 'persona' change myself! 😉

-VR
  9. Subscriberrookie54online
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 16:17
    @darvlay said
    Hello, old friends, and you are my friends! I hope you are all doing well during these crazy times.

I’m stuck at home being a teacher and housewife so I thought I would field any questions any of you might have and see if we can’t have a laugh or three. It’s been a while since I was a regular poster but I still recognize most of your names. No question too personal or too trivial!
    dear darvlay,
    i am conflicted
    i have this urge to send feedback requesting a limit to edits
    some posters abuse this wonderful feature of the website, and it distracts terribly
    i also have an urge to stay in the bathroom until hell freezes over

which should i do immediately and which can wait indefinitely?

rookie "four edits" 54
  10. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 16:34
    @suzianne said
    I heard something else happened to you that cooled your jets bigtime.

Respecting your privacy, so I won't say what it was.

Don't get me wrong, the change has been a good one for you, I have no doubt.
    Now THIS is what I'm talking about!

Was I arrested? Sent to gulag? Placed under the atomic thumb of my PMS-ridden wife? Caught getting a table for one at Chuck E Cheese?
  11. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 16:361 edit
    @rookie54 said
    dear darvlay,
    i am conflicted
    i have this urge to send feedback requesting a limit to edits
    some posters abuse this wonderful feature of the website, and it distracts terribly
    i also have an urge to stay in the bathroom until hell freezes over

which should i do immediately and which can wait indefinitely?

rookie "four edits" 54
    Rookie, what time is it over in Dog Dick, Texas right now? You sound like you're already deep into a 40. Too much time in your masturbatorium. Go get some Vitamin D.

EDIT - Oh no, wait. Don't do that. Stay inside and... marinate.
  12. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 16:37
    @very-rusty said
    I'll correct you when you're wrong.

-VR
    Are you also self-correcting?
  13. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 16:41
    @eladar said

She is nothing but hate.
    Tell us more Mr Kettle.
  14. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 16:52
    @very-rusty said
    Well HATE is a very strong word and not to be used lightly. How can she HATE you if she doesn't know you?
    Glad you asked. I use the word hate all the time. It’s not just reserved for nazis and mother-in-laws. It has nuance and flexibility. You don’t have to spit on my bananas to be hated. Sometimes all it takes is being yourself on a chess website.
  15. Subscriberrookie54online
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 17:03
    @darvlay said
    Hello, old friends, and you are my friends! I hope you are all doing well during these crazy times.

I’m stuck at home being a teacher and housewife so I thought I would field any questions any of you might have and see if we can’t have a laugh or three. It’s been a while since I was a regular poster but I still recognize most of your names. No question too personal or too trivial!
    dear darvlay,

three months ago i licked ice cream and nobody saw me
    i got away totally undetected
    no video at all
    but now, the whole world is going to heck inna handbasket and i think some of it may be my fault but the president has shown me that i have no responsibility and i think i should just shut up but then i feel like rusty as my fingers fly over the keyboard and then i realize it's time for confession and i must get me to the church on time and then i ran out of quarters so the dog won't get a bath and i'm kinda hungry

what should i do?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree