Baby Update

Baby Update

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
01 May 14

Many people have asked me to keep them updated on my granddaughter's status.
My granddaughter is home now with the whole family here at the Cowboy Place near Garden City Colorado.
She still needs a little oxygen, but has been bottle feeding, gaining weight and seems to have inherited her grandpa's appetite. πŸ˜‰
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I feel the love.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 May 14

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
My granddaughter is home now with the whole family here at the Cowboy Place near Garden City Colorado.
She still needs a little oxygen, but has been bottle feeding, gaining weight and seems to have inherited her grandpa's appetite. πŸ˜‰
Prayer answered. Thanks, CP.

Moves
01 May 14

Great news sir.

M

Moves
01 May 14

seems to have inherited her grandpa's appetite. πŸ˜‰
Not sure how a baby can already have a love for Chaps.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
01 May 14

Give the sweet little one a πŸ˜‰ for me. She is an amazing miracle and a cowgirl too. Has her own bottle yup just like grand pa.

l

Moves
02 May 14

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Great news sir.
Good news indeed!

In your face

Moves
02 May 14

Good news. Glad to hear it. Hope all goes well πŸ™‚

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
03 May 14

My Emma will challenge her to a game soon.
Best Wishes πŸ™‚
Wolfie & family

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
03 May 14
2 edits

Originally posted by wolfgang59
My Emma will challenge her to a game soon.
Best Wishes πŸ™‚
Wolfie & family
Thanks Wolfie. I had her sitting on my lap while I was preparing to replay a game. She looked at the chess pieces intently, then started fussing, so I moved her closer. She picked up the queen's pawn and placed it on d4. I looked at her father angrily and said, "She gets that $&%# from YOUR side of the family." I see I will have to tutor the little gal now. 😞

Über-Nerd

Moves
04 May 14

Thanks Wolfie. I had her sitting on my lap while I was preparing to replay a game. She looked at the chess pieces intently, then started fussing, so I moved her closer. She picked up the queen's pawn and placed it on d4. I looked at her father angrily and said, "She gets that $&%# from YOUR side of the family." I see I will have to tutor the little gal now. 😞
It looks like RHP will have new members on into the next generation.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
20 May 14

Bumped for any updates from CP and wolfgang59.....

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
20 May 14

My Pumpkin is doing good. Gaining weight slowly, and now is off oxygen during the day.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
20 May 14

My Pumpkin is doing good. Gaining weight slowly, and now is off oxygen during the day.
Thanks, CP.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
20 May 14

I've taught her the Scotch Gambit, she doesn't care for The Modern Horowitz in The Max Lange Attack. She prefers the more standard 7. Bg5. I've yet to refute her ideas on this old standard line. πŸ˜•

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
21 May 14

I've taught her the Scotch Gambit, she doesn't care for The Modern Horowitz in The Max Lange Attack. She prefers the more standard 7. Bg5. I've yet to refute her ideas on this old standard line. πŸ˜•
Would you please whisper these observations to your grandaughter: "You need not play well, just help your opponent to play badly." -Genrikh Chepukaitis “The tactician must know what to do whenever something needs doing; the strategist must know what to do when nothing needs doing” Tartakover “Only the player with the initiative has the right to attack” -Steinitz