1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    29 Jan '16 02:07
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Or for incredibly boring outcomes.
    I searched and searched for that response I made. I couldn't find it.😳 I must really be losing it. Maybe I edited it out?🙄
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    29 Jan '16 07:18
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    Wigs are for dooshes.
    Those of us who have friends undergoing chemo really appreciate your thoughtful and witty contribution.

THANKS
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    29 Jan '16 10:32
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I searched and searched for that response I made. I couldn't find it.😳 I must really be losing it. Maybe I edited it out?🙄
    Page three, right after "They're my threads and I'll cross-pollinate if I want to."
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Feb '16 03:55
    Originally posted by FMF (OP)
    Wishing to disguise one's baldness from strangers ~ I can get my head around, more or less.

But for a man to continue to wear a wig even after everyone knows he's wearing a wig ~ I find harder to understand.

Would it also be OK for a man to go around wearing an artificial moustache ~ or beard or imperial ~ to cover up a hairless lower face? And to do s ...[text shortened]... s is right there under the obvious wig) have upon the assessment of a man's fitness for high office?
    “The difference between a conventional counsellor and an empowerment counsellor is that a conventional therapist will allow you to dwell in your pit of misery for months, years and possibly even decades; whereas an empowerment counsellor will challenge you to recognise that your past pains and seemingly negative experiences are the very key to accessing your greatest self.” ―Miya Yamanouchi, Embrace Your Sexual Self: A Practical Guide for Women
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '16 04:20
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    “The difference between a conventional counsellor and an empowerment counsellor is that a conventional therapist will allow you to dwell in your pit of misery for months, years and possibly even decades; whereas an empowerment counsellor will challenge you to recognise that your past pains and seemingly negative experiences are the very key to accessing your greatest self.” ―Miya Yamanouchi, Embrace Your Sexual Self: A Practical Guide for Women
    As a matter of interest, how do you tie this in to the thread OP?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree