1. Joined
    17 Jul '06
    Moves
    16 Nov '15 21:27
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    I feel like a Dane or Dutch.
    Nothing danish/dutch-like about you. I am from Germany and those were my direct neighbors, and i can tell you, Danish and Dutch are usually the politest people in Europe....
  2. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    16 Nov '15 21:39
    Ok, what about this---/>
    1 When on gala dinners, I usually carry bread in the pocket of my pants because Westerners do not serve bread for dinners and lunches.
    2 I put ice cubes in red wine

3 I order Negroni cocktail outside Italy

I will remember more ...
    😛
    If you sport a "man bun," you can do any of those things and probably make them look cool 😉
  3. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    16 Nov '15 22:18
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    The Ghost is happy to confirm it sir. 😉
    That's a relief... it's better to know than to not know.
  4. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    16 Nov '15 22:38
    Ok, what about this---/>
    1 When on gala dinners, I usually carry bread in the pocket of my pants because Westerners do not serve bread for dinners and lunches.
    2 I put ice cubes in red wine

3 I order Negroni cocktail outside Italy

I will remember more ...
    😛
    I don't know if #3 is weird or not. I stopped drinking alcohol over 10 years ago, and only drank alcohol because it was alcohol... so it could be white wine with fish or red wine with fish, it didn't make any difference to me. #1 and #2 sounds like something I might do... but Ghost has confirmed I'm apparently (without a doubt) eccentric, so I'm probably the wrong person to ask because you seem perfectly normal to me. We both exhibite 'old guy' traits, and old guys are usually eccentric because... because they... because we exhibit, uh... old guy traits.
  5. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    18 Nov '15 06:31
    Originally posted by Landisqueen170
    If you sport a "man bun," you can do any of those things and probably make them look cool 😉
    What's a "man bun"?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree