Berlin

Berlin

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

👌

Moves
21 Jan 23

@trev33 said
So just like every regular day after a long drinking session?
Kinda...ya 🤔

Moves
21 Jan 23

@booger said
@The-Gravedigger

I have been forced to fly on Con-Air three times.

If you saw me on a plane you would laugh.
Every muscle is flexed. My legs pushing into the floor hard. Looking straight ahead.

Afterwards it takes me a week to feel normal again.
I get severe diarrhea and feel gross...

I hate flying.
Did you meet Nicolas cage?

Moves
21 Jan 23

@trev33 said
Explain why?

200 words minimum.

Especially in January when it's cold.
Been a couple of times now and didn’t find it particularly inspiring. However, there is obviously some important historical significances, some interesting architecture and some good nightlife. All stuff you get in most cities. But personally none of that would make me prioritise a visit. If I was going to visit Germany again I’d do a driving tour in the south; stunning.

👌

Moves
21 Jan 23

@trev33 said
Did you meet Nicolas cage?
No and it's just a regular old plane.

No cages...no guns etc.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
24 Jan 23

@divegeester said
Been a couple of times now and didn’t find it particularly inspiring. However, there is obviously some important historical significances, some interesting architecture and some good nightlife. All stuff you get in most cities. But personally none of that would make me prioritise a visit. If I was going to visit Germany again I’d do a driving tour in the south; stunning.
If you come by in the vicinity of karlsruhe we could have a game of chess if you want to.

Moves
24 Jan 23

@booger said
No and it's just a regular old plane.

No cages...no guns etc.
Not even a John Malkovich?

Moves
25 Jan 23

@divegeester said
However, there is obviously some important historical significances, some interesting architecture and some good nightlife.
I'm sure the historical significances have been greatly enhanced by your eminence's personal visit.

Moves
25 Jan 23
1 edit

@the-gravedigger said
Been to Hamburg and Bremen a few times. Never been to Berlin. Would like to go.
When in Hamburg, did you go to see the world's largest electric train set (with an airport and cruise ships and a fire brigade besides)? I have just the other day learned about that. Pretty cool!

Moves
25 Jan 23

@divegeester said

Is Kevin missing me?
Not nearly as much as you have been missing me, Gusset McGussetface.

👌

Moves
25 Jan 23

@trev33 said
Not even a John Malkovich?
No but plenty of bald skinny guys trying to be him.