1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Jan '21 21:371 edit
    @divegeester said
    Oh it will be me old chap 😉
    LOL....All yours! 😉

Would it be possible for you to get her to stop following me around like a lost puppy and tugging at my pant legs? 😉

-VR
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    08 Jan '21 22:22
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    How was it, writing together?
    Interesting and fun, mostly. We have wildly different personalities, (she has one, I'm a borderline case, might have one) which comes across in the series. I'm the story teller so I would give her her parts of the story and she would make them her. We only got cross with each other a couple of times, and making up afterwards was all part of the fun of it.
  3. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    08 Jan '21 22:34
    @sonhouse said
    @Suzianne
    When we lived in Arizona, our daughter Darcy loved her Harley.
    A woman in a big caddy turned into her at 50 mph without signaling and Darcy died instantly.
    We still grieve.
    I’m sorry, must have been so hard to lose a child.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    08 Jan '21 23:302 edits
    @fmf said
    What did you think of Bill's Big Bag of Christmas Onions?
    First, to Sonhouse, my commiserations. So hard to lose a child. Who on earth was the clown that thumbed your post down????

Now....

An odd question

I have already been denounced by your good self as a poster of 'adolescent fluff'

Thus, I cannot believe that you are in the.least interested as to whether I have or have not an opinion on BBOCO.

Maybe you are displaying false bonhomie?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jan '21 23:32
    @blood-on-the-tracks said
    An odd question
    It's about the thread topic.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    08 Jan '21 23:382 edits
    @fmf said
    It's about the thread topic.
    I have posted very much on thread topic on your threads before, and been dismissed as unworthy
    and unwanted by your good self (see P1 of your 1980 music thread)

What's different now?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jan '21 23:39
    @blood-on-the-tracks said
    I have posted very much in topic on your threads before, and been dismissed as unworthy of unwanted by your good self (see P1 of your 1980 music thread)

What's different now?
    If you're not interested in Bill's Big Bag of Christmas Onions, so be it. Several people here were involved in making it. If you are determined not to talk about it, ok.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 00:04
    @indonesia-phil said
    But seriously: Everyone should tune in to 'Bill's Big Bag of Onions', micro - fictions penned by various artistes, and this year, starting this week, a special bonus feature! A serialized ripping yarn over 26 episodes written by yours truly and she who is most beloved; a true story of our move from leafy suburban England to darkest Indonesia, beautifully spoken by two ...[text shortened]... ves. A voyage of self - discovery in a strange and alien culture. There, now how can you not listen?
    Thread 187898

https://www.mixcloud.com/BillsBigBagOfOnions/bills-big-bag-of-onions-s05-e01-featuring-from-colchester-to-sulawesi-episode-1/
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 09:23

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 09:27

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 13:171 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I see. I think you’re upset because I call you out on your BS.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 13:232 edits
    You claimed you were thinking of buying 650cc motorcycle having never owned one before nor never having had one lesson. I questioned your thinking on this, and as a long time biker myself, I gave you sound advice . You got upset.

You claimed that you visited bars full of men some of whom molested you and you used martial arts on them to crash through “countless” bar tables. I questioned the legitimacy of this claim. You got upset.

You claimed to have saved “countless” lives on the streets, dragging people to hospital and personally administering CPR. I questioned the legitimacy of this claim. You got upset.

You claim to have been visited by angels who communicated with you and who subsequently caused your life to be saved. I questioned the legitimacy of this claim. You got upset.

You get upset when someone questions the legitimacy of the claims you make about yourself.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 13:25
    I am not misrepresenting what you said.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 13:26
    Is your repeated, daily fun-making and abuse of Very Rusty something which will be judged as your humanity failure?
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 17:06
    @divegeester said
    Is your repeated, daily fun-making and abuse of Very Rusty something which will be judged as your humanity failure?
    The way I look at it is she just makes her self look petty. She points out other people's faults when she has enough of her own she should try and clean up.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree