Bill's Big Bag of Christmas Onions

Bill's Big Bag of Christmas Onions

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
07 Jan 21

@fmf said
I note that the alerts made on page 14 immediately after Suzianne said "Talk to me again and I'll report you for harassment" have all been cancelled by the website.
Of course.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
Why do you think that was fmf? they were not against the TOS is why they were removed. Dive knows what I was doing I think. You see we have known each other a long time, and you didn't read in between the lines of what wasn't said. Keep in mind Dive and I have been bantering with each other for years.

I still get a feeling you have a chip on your shoulder concerning me, just spit it out. Perhaps we can straighten it out?

-VR
That should have read "NOT REMOVED", not 'removed.

-VR

IP

Moves
07 Jan 21

@fmf said
What about "Bill's Big Bag of Christmas Onions"? Indonesia Phil is a prominent mover and shaker behind this radio programme. You like him, don't you?
Pork Scratchings.

Best perhaps not to ask a lady whether or not she likes a certain gentleman. If she were to reply 'no', then the gentleman might take offence, and if she were to reply 'yes', then she might be considered forward, and said gentleman may feel emboldened to ask the lady in question out for a glass of ale and some pork scratchings, which she may in turn see as an attempt to woo her, when she may not wish to be wooed, knowing as she does how a glass of ale and some pork scratchings can turn a lady's head.

Don't broadcast this one, either.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Jan 21

@indonesia-phil said
Pork Scratchings.

Best perhaps not to ask a lady whether or not she likes a certain gentleman. If she were to reply 'no', then the gentleman might take offence, and if she were to reply 'yes', then she might be considered forward, and said gentleman may feel emboldened to ask the lady in question out for a glass of ale and some pork scratchings, which she may in tur ...[text shortened]... lass of ale and some pork scratchings can turn a lady's head.

Don't broadcast this one, either.
Really the way to woo a lady?

Let Mr Tubs explain! Pork scratchings are typically made from lower quality pieces of rind, and typically from any part of the rind. Scratchings are usually only cooked once, giving the famous inconsistency of very hard bits or very soft bits, and occasionally, hairy bits!

-VR

IP

Moves
07 Jan 21

@very-rusty said

Let Mr Tubs explain! Pork scratchings are typically made from lower quality pieces of rind, and typically from any part of the rind. Scratchings are usually only cooked once, giving the famous inconsistency of very hard bits or very soft bits, and occasionally, hairy bits!

-VR
Depends how good you are at wooing.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Jan 21

@indonesia-phil said
Depends how good you are at wooing.
I wouldn't go with Pork Scratching's personally! 😉

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Jan 21
1 edit

@divegeester said
Actually I don’t; despite your general partisan forum tub-thumping rhetoric, you often cut an oddly pathetic figure
Take your "trial by forum combat" elsewhere. It's getting really old.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Jan 21

@very-rusty said

-VR
Attention Mr. Wikipedia, Phil is right.

F

Moves
08 Jan 21

@suzianne said
Oh, the irony.

Moves
08 Jan 21

@FMF

Animal just tagged in

Moves
08 Jan 21

@suzianne said
... and yet everyday, day in, day out, you are here harassing Very Rusty with your “ trial by forum combat" rhetoric.

Moves
08 Jan 21

@divegeester

Hawk tagged in

F

Moves
08 Jan 21

@blood-on-the-tracks said
@FMF

Animal just tagged in
What did you think of Bill's Big Bag of Christmas Onions?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Jan 21

@divegeester said
... and yet everyday, day in, day out, you are here harassing Very Rusty with your “ trial by forum combat" rhetoric.
Keep thumping that tub

Moves
08 Jan 21

@suzianne said
Keep thumping that tub
Did you buy that 650cc Suzuki, or take some lessons yet?