I might check it out 🤔
    You should, let us know what you think.
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    23 Dec '20 13:08
    @divegeester said
    Suzianne.
    Are you sure? I'm not doubting you, just wondering.
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Dec '20 13:371 edit
    @indonesia-phil said
    I believe it was speculation (not a lie).

I particularly enjoy yours and Hakima's micros. Highly recommend.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '20 13:471 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I believe it was speculation (not a lie).

I particularly enjoy yours and Hakima's micros. Highly recommend.
    goad your edit was an addition not a correction to what you said or spelling not an edit.

You should have put EDIT: 😉

You're Welcome!

-VR
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Dec '20 16:55
    @indonesia-phil said
    Yes I’m sure, I was awake in the wee hours and noticed the posting pattern at the time it happened.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Dec '20 16:571 edit
    @fmf said
    https://www.mixcloud.com/BillsBigBagOfOnions/bills-big-bag-of-onions-s04-e25/

Merry Christmas!

Nine of the featured 15 stories were written by people who play, or have played, chess here at RHP!
    Are my “fingerprints all over” the process of deciding who’s micros made cut and the running order of this Christmas show?

Let’s hope you don’t get the rest of the micros team chasing you down with accusations of creative and monetary theft. 😂
  7. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    23 Dec '20 22:57
    @divegeester said
    Yes I’m sure, I was awake in the wee hours and noticed the posting pattern at the time it happened.
    Oh dear, beats me why anyone would thumb down this down; it's a radio program, an achievement, something jointly creative and nothing but fun to do. What's not to like?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Dec '20 23:28
    @indonesia-phil said
    Oh dear, beats me why anyone would thumb down this down; it's a radio program, an achievement, something jointly creative and nothing but fun to do. What's not to like?
    Yes, almost without exception, it has been a consortium of friends sharing a common endeavour and sense of camaraderie. There's even a bit of amiable banter and mutual support in the WhatsApp group. It's just fun and kindness and craft, and hearing how it all hangs together when it's done causes a few frissons. Next week's show (Tuesday 29th) is a bit of series' end highlights reel before embarking on "series 5" in January.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Dec '20 23:30

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '20 00:03
    @indonesia-phil said
    Suzianne thumbs down the majority of mine, and pretty much all of FMF’s posts irrespective of content. She’s done this for years.
  11. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    24 Dec '20 00:13
    I also have some stalkers who thumb me in the red 🤔

I kind of enjoy it 😉
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Dec '20 03:18
    Box 39 is Bill's Big Bag of Onions' stablemate.

The "Alternative Christmas" show curated by Gurpreet Sidhu goes out tonight.

https://www.mixcloud.com/Box39/166-box-39-show-77-alternative-christmas-with-gurpreet-sidhu/
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Dec '20 05:19
    @divegeester said
    Suzianne thumbs down the majority of mine, and pretty much all of FMF’s posts irrespective of content. She’s done this for years.
    And you've been accusing me of it at least as long as you've been getting thumbed down.

I guess as long as you can give the 'monster' a name, it's not as scary for you.

Whatever helps you deal, man.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '20 05:541 edit
    @suzianne said
    And you've been accusing me of it at least as long as you've been getting thumbed down.
    These red thumbs on my posts is “a trifling matter” which has “your fingerprints all over it.”
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '20 05:56
    @suzianne said
    I guess as long as you can give the 'monster' a name, it's not as scary for you.
    Whatever helps you deal, man.
    What “monster”, what are you on about?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree