1. In your face
    Moves
    10 May '14 09:272 edits
    Are there any bluetooth gurus out there? I have recently purchased a dongle and a set of bluetooth earphones for my PC. I have linked the dongle and the earphones and these show in my bluetooth devices. Problem is, if I play any music on the internet or otherwise, no music comes through.
    I've read tutorials on the internet for three hours and still nothing seems to work. According to one tutorial I have to go to my audio settings and select bluetooth audio from the audio output device drop down menu. There is no bluetooth option in there, only my onboard sound card - Realtek HD.
    Currently running Windows XP - SP3 OEM.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '14 09:39
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    Are there any bluetooth gurus out there? I have recently purchased a dongle and a set of bluetooth earphones for my PC. I have linked the dongle and the earphones and these show in my bluetooth devices. Problem is, if I play any music on the internet or otherwise, no music comes through.
    I've read tutorials on the internet for three hours and still ...[text shortened]... tion in there, only my onboard sound card - Realtek HD.
    have you recalibrated the caffufle valve
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    10 May '14 13:281 edit
    Sue the dentist.

Oh wait a sec I misunderstood. I thought maybe it'd been a rootcanal gone bad....sorry.😲😳
  4. In your face
    Moves
    10 May '14 14:12
    Looks like I got the 'tech geniuses' forum confused with the 'thick penises' one .

πŸ˜›
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    10 May '14 14:34
    Looks like I got the 'tech geniuses' forum confused with the 'thick penises' one .

πŸ˜›
    What's that say about you?
  6. Standard memberpawnpaw
    Please Pay Attention
    Lethabong
    Moves
    10 May '14 14:40
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    What's that say about you?
    He's gone from fick to fickerstes
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 May '14 15:05
    Originally posted by pawnpaw
    He's gone from fick to fickerstes
    dumb and dumbest
  8. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    10 May '14 15:38
    I've read tutorials on the internet for three hours and still ...[text shortened]... tion in there, only my onboard sound card - Realtek HD.
    It sounds like your PC may not have a bluetooth wireless antenna in it. If that is true, then you can't use any bluetooth devices with it, sorry.
  9. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    10 May '14 17:55
    If your toothbrush is bloody, maybe you see a dentist--might be gum disease...
  10. In your face
    Moves
    10 May '14 19:44
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    It sounds like your PC may not have a bluetooth wireless antenna in it. If that is true, then you can't use any bluetooth devices with it, sorry.
    Obviously not read a single word of OP.

😞
  11. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    10 May '14 19:52
    "According to one tutorial I have to go to my audio settings and select bluetooth audio from the audio output device drop down menu."

Start>settings>sound&audio devices>audio tab>sound playback default device>advanced>speakers>speaker setup dropdown menu shows what devices, please? If bluetooth device does not appear in the dropdown menu, then check the device manager: desktop>my computer> manage>device manager> & then either "sound,video and game controllers" or possibly "human interface devices" to see whether the device is correctly recognized by the OS.
  12. In your face
    Moves
    10 May '14 20:30
    Originally posted by moonbus
    "According to one tutorial I have to go to my audio settings and select bluetooth audio from the audio output device drop down menu."

Start>settings>sound&audio devices>audio tab>sound playback default device>advanced>speakers>speaker setup dropdown menu shows what devices, please? If bluetooth device does not appear in the dropdown menu, then check the d ...[text shortened]... possibly "human interface devices" to see whether the device is correctly recognized by the OS.
    Start>settings>sound&audio devices>audio tab>sound playback default device>advanced>speakers>speaker setup dropdown menu shows what devices, please?

Only mention of headphones is 'Stereo headphones'. No mention of bluetooth in this menu.

If bluetooth device does not appear in the dropdown menu, then check the device manager: desktop>my computer> manage>device manager> & then either "sound,video and game controllers" or possibly "human interface devices" to see whether the device is correctly recognized by the OS

Only mention of blue tooth in device manager is 'Generic Bluetooth radio and Microsoft bluetooth enumerator.

Thanks for reply.
  13. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    10 May '14 21:11
    I know you Englishmen are not much on dental hygiene, but blue teeth??
    You better have those looked at pal. πŸ˜›
  14. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    10 May '14 21:23
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    I know you Englishmen are not much on dental hygiene, but blue teeth??
    You better have those looked at pal. πŸ˜›
    Now we know who has been into the blueberry pies again.
  15. In your face
    Moves
    10 May '14 21:57
    Chocolate fudge cake actually, but let's not split hairs. Nom.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree