1. In your face
    Moves
    13 May '14 20:04
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Surprised Sonhouse hasn't chimed in yet.
    Beeeatch.
  2. In your face
    Moves
    13 May '14 20:04
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    Did you try this tutorial? It looks like the most likely cause to me.

http://oreilly.com/pub/a/windows/archive/bluetooth.html?page=1
    Will do thanks. Hope it makes more sense than most of the stuff I've read.
  3. In your face
    Moves
    13 May '14 20:081 edit
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    [b]Strange that it could be suitable for voice but not audio. After all, voice data is audio data. Without actually seeing your setup I don't think I can help further.
    Hmm. Yes you wold have thought that all devices were compatible with it being a set standard and voice data shouldn't be any different to music as it is all sound over wireless connection.
  4. In your face
    Moves
    13 May '14 21:37
    Bingo. Third party software was required. I have installed an evalution version of Bluesoleil which works fine.

Oh that's it, I've used my 2.MB alowance (half a fleetwood mac tune) so I will have to buy the full versinnow or find some Freeware that does the same job :o)

Thanks
  5. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    13 May '14 21:58
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    Bingo. Third party software was required. I have installed an evalution version of Bluesoleil which works fine.

Oh that's it, I've used my 2.MB alowance (half a fleetwood mac tune) so I will have to buy the full versinnow or find some Freeware that does the same job :o)

Thanks
    You're welcome 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree