Bring back Phlabibit

Bring back Phlabibit

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Jul 13
2 edits

This thread is inspired by Grampy Bobby.

Our resident songster, trollinator and general all round hipster has been on the other side for several months, it's time we brought him back from the dead.

Who's got the cloak, signet ring and phial of his dried blood...?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Jul 13

Originally posted by divegeester

Our resident songster, trollinator and general all round hipster has been on the other side for several months, it's time we brought him back from the dead.

Did he announce his RHP retirement? I see he has not moved in 117 days. It doesn't say banned so he must have left voluntarily.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
14 Jul 13
1 edit

As a few of his friends already know, I miss the guy's competitive banter
and unique slang and music and sense of humor. Hope he's doing well.
Thanks, divegeester.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Jul 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
As a few of his friends already know, I miss the guy's competitive banter
and unique slang and music and sense of humor. Hope he's doing well.
Thanks, divegeester.
Hey, no sweat Bob, you own it with this vibe dude.

You and I and both miss the little funster with his hobbit-like physique and "I've just got up in mid-afternoon" hair-do.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
14 Jul 13

Hey, no sweat Bob, you own it with this vibe dude.

You and I and both miss the little funster with his hobbit-like physique and "I've just got up in mid-afternoon" hair-do.
Unfortunately never had the opportunity to be with him, so have no idea as to his appearance or physical stature. If he's anything like his site nickname, Phlabibit's one of kind. First thing I'd would say [deleted]. Next I'd ask him if there were any Phlab 'Samichiches' (hold the Spam and Mayo) to kill the taste of his El Cheapo Beer. Yes, now and then, he's in my prayer.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
14 Jul 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Unfortunately never had the opportunity to be with him, so have no idea as to his appearance or physical stature. If he's anything like his site nickname, Phlabibit's one of kind. First thing I'd would say [deleted]. Next I'd ask him if there were any Phlab 'Samichiches' (hold the Spam and Mayo) to kill the taste of his El Cheapo Beer. Yes, now and then, he's in my prayer.
So in all the years you've been here you have never logged onto his YouTube links?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
14 Jul 13

So in all the years you've been here you have never logged onto his YouTube links?
... audio only is all I remember.

Moves
15 Jul 13

Those items are secured in a morheship of especially hostile aliens. If he comes back, he'll be no previous Plhabibit ...

rc

Moves
15 Jul 13

Id must rather see duelling brought back, its simply the gentlemanly way to end arguments, not the type of uncouth duelling that was practised elsewhere, duelling to the death, but simply he who draws first blood with a French foil is the winner.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Jul 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Id must rather see duelling brought back, its simply the gentlemanly way to end arguments, not the type of uncouth duelling that was practised elsewhere, duelling to the death, but simply he who draws first blood with a French foil is the winner.
I thought you were a pacifist?

rc

Moves
15 Jul 13

I am not advocating killing anyone.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Jul 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I am not advocating killing anyone.
But violence without killing is ok?

Moves
15 Jul 13

But violence without killing is ok?
Hell I used to play competative hockey and there were, on occasions, some dustups but after the game it was forgotten over a couple of beers...OK at least till the next game between those two teams.

rc

Moves
15 Jul 13
4 edits

violence without killing is ok, I dunno, is it? Is jousting with French foils considered violent? what about pinging rubber bands? or flicking someone's ear? I think a more accurate question to ask is, is all violence gratuitous.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Jul 13
2 edits

How about a dual to first blood, using crayons, who can draw a blood cell the fastest🙂

The seconds can be art judges, first to finish and final artistry.