1. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    05 Nov '15 23:38
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Who said anything about hairdressing. I think plucking might be more interesting.
    You did say plucking. Do don't have a speech impediment do you?
  2. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    05 Nov '15 23:41
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    thank you
    can't wait
    booking a flight tomorrow
    coming alone and unarmed
    No worries brother. My 22year old daughter that works part time as a bikini model has a big double bed. You could bunk in with her if you don't mind sharing!
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    05 Nov '15 23:45
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    No worries brother. My 22year old daughter that works part time as a bikini model has a big double bed. You could bunk in with her if you don't mind sharing!
    sounds like a trap
    a couple of weeks ago you wanted to kill me
    I'd feel safer meeting in the middle of the ocean
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Nov '15 00:00
    sounds like a trap
    Dynamics have changed since the Big Forum Change.

Past enemies are buddies now.
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    06 Nov '15 00:27
    sounds like a trap
    Any red blooded bloke would have jumped at the chance. Then there was you.
  6. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    06 Nov '15 00:46
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Dynamics have changed since the Big Forum Change.

Past enemies are buddies now.
    the whole world is upside down
    I'll be flying the Swiss flag
  7. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    06 Nov '15 03:04
    Any red blooded bloke would have jumped at the chance. Then there was you.
    if this was the clan forum I would be posting some very unkind responses
    but since we are in a civil environment here on the GF, I won't
  8. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    06 Nov '15 03:14
    if this was the clan forum I would be posting some very unkind responses
    but since we are in a civil environment here on the GF, I won't
    Hey.....common Lemon. Just kidding around. I've actually grown to like you since we got onto this forum. Seen a much better side of you. You're not a bad bloke. Just hung around with the wrong influences. Here there are no sides just a bunch of pretty nice people (excepting Seitse). You're a lot warmer and funnier on here. Take it easy. Just a bit of banter on here not the rough and tumble of that other actually very boring forum.
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 Nov '15 03:18
    Hey.....common Lemon. Just kidding around. I've actually grown to like you since we got onto this forum. Seen a much better side of you. You're not a bad bloke. Just hung around with the wrong influences. Here there are no sides just a bunch of pretty nice people (excepting Seitse). You're a lot warmer and funnier on here. Take it easy. Just a bit of banter on here not the rough and tumble of that other actually very boring forum.
    Is this actually happening? Someone pinch me.🙄
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    06 Nov '15 03:27
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Is this actually happening? Someone pinch me.🙄
    I've said some pretty bad things to Lemon in the heat of the moment on the other forum, many of which I do regret. He didn't deserve the punishment I inflicted upon him. Don't worry, he got a few good blows in himself. I am sorry that I hurt your feelings especially with some of the more personal comments I made. Sometimes my attempts at wit come out wrong and do offend.
  11. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    06 Nov '15 04:13
    I've said some pretty bad things to Lemon in the heat of the moment on the other forum, many of which I do regret. He didn't deserve the punishment I inflicted upon him. Don't worry, he got a few good blows in himself. I am sorry that I hurt your feelings especially with some of the more personal comments I made. Sometimes my attempts at wit come out wrong and do offend.
    all is forgiven
    the clan forum brought out the worst in us
    I'm thinking that maybe it was for the best that the clan forum was taken down
    I love you radioactive69
  12. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    06 Nov '15 04:23
    all is forgiven
    the clan forum brought out the worst in us
    I'm thinking that maybe it was for the best that the clan forum was taken down
    I love you radioactive69
    Whoa....whoa......you don't have to go that far. A simple peck on the cheek will be sufficient

I agree with you more and more every day about the clan forum. Was a breeding ground for hatred. I may pull a few legs and joke around on here but I'm done with the hatred and nastiness. Feel a lot more happier away from it. Going to resign from the clans I'm in because the old spirit of sportsmanship and fair play that was the clan system has disappeared. Personally I don't and never have cared who won the clan championship as long as it was done in a fair and sporting manner. The things that are happening in there now are beyond belief and I can see no good coming from it.

Maybe I'll set up a game or two sometime in the future and we can discuss this in a more frank and civilised manner than occurred in the past

Cheers Mate.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Nov '15 04:54
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Note: One experience high on my own Bucket List is to be with my son and daughter and six grandchildren again. A Second would be to finally arrange an RHP Meet-Up with several dear friends with whom conversation to date has been limited to emails and phone calls. And a Third would be to meet Russ and his admin staff in person at a quiet pub in the United Kingdom for a memorable meal with convivial conversation until closing time.... ..
    Bucket List: It would also be nice to be able to walk beyond my apartment and around the neighborhood without using a "Guardian Walker".
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Nov '15 04:571 edit
    Another Grampy Bobby thread spammed up by the Clans refugees. Guys I can only kneel in you general direction.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Nov '15 04:58
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Bucket List: It would also be nice to be able to walk beyond my apartment and around the neighborhood without using a "Guardian Walker".
    Do have some health/mobility problem? Surely you would have mentioned it before if you did?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree