General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Joined
    30 Dec '03
    Moves
    176648
    14 Aug '16 13:091 edit
    I just went on the profile of one of my opponents and boom 😀 check by yourself
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    421743
    14 Aug '16 13:271 edit
    Originally posted by Ravello
    I just went on the profile of one of my opponents and boom 😀
    Rav,
    Now the photo will probably be removed. Remember this site has members as young as 13 on it. Wonder how many will see it before it gets removed? Although in this day and age most have already seen that and a lot worst.

    Regards,
    -VR
  3. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    14 Aug '16 13:29
    Don't remove the photo, it is hot.
    "Can't you see she's sexy?"
    YouTube
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    14 Aug '16 13:32
    Is that a pic of a naked black woman with remarkable bosom?
  5. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    14 Aug '16 13:33
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Now the photo will probably be removed. Remember this site has members as young as 13 on it. Wonder how many will see it before it gets removed? Although in this day and age most have already seen that and a lot worst.
    This may get removed as well: http://tinyurl.com/hu8nrdl
  6. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Joined
    30 Dec '03
    Moves
    176648
    14 Aug '16 13:541 edit
    oh my, it was just for joking around a little, i happened to see this profile and wanted to share to have a laugh, if it offends someone, as it seems, i'll remove it.
    Didn't thought of rhp becoming a kindergarten though.

    Oh, remember to edit your quote as well
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35774
    14 Aug '16 14:03
    Chess nerds.

    /eyeroll
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    421743
    14 Aug '16 14:071 edit
    Originally posted by Ravello


    Oh, remember to edit your quote as well
    Rav,
    Thanks, I shouldn't have hit the reply/quote button. 😉

    Regards,
    -VR
  9. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    14 Aug '16 14:42
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Chess nerds.

    /eyeroll
    Your target audience.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Dukeonline
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10596
    14 Aug '16 14:49
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Your target audience.
    Why do you like your Earth flat and your opponents busty?
  11. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Joined
    21 Feb '01
    Moves
    1888
    14 Aug '16 14:51
    Originally posted by Ravello
    oh my, it was just for joking around a little, i happened to see this profile and wanted to share to have a laugh, if it offends someone, as it seems, i'll remove it.
    Didn't thought of rhp becoming a kindergarten though.

    Oh, remember to edit your quote as well
    May I direct you to the tail end of this post :

    Thread 169334
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    2365
    14 Aug '16 20:31
    Yeah, BustyBeaver's profile fotos have sometimes caused a stir. Don't get your knickers in a twist.
  13. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    14 Aug '16 20:53
    Well, well, well, who would have pictured Ravello as a do-goody, sanctimonious snitch, uh?
  14. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Joined
    30 Dec '03
    Moves
    176648
    14 Aug '16 20:54
    Originally posted by moonbus
    Yeah, BustyBeaver's profile fotos have sometimes caused a stir. Don't get your knickers in a twist.
    Has it happened before? btw i thought she was a guy, i just thought it was pretty weird for a girl to upload self profile pics showing tits on a chess site 😕 i told her in the game chat and she got pretty pissed 😀 not the average chess player, for sure!
  15. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Joined
    30 Dec '03
    Moves
    176648
    14 Aug '16 20:56
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Well, well, well, who would have pictured Ravello as a do-goody, sanctimonious snitch, uh?
    probably I'm aging bad......
Back to Top