Dogville, USA
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 00:492 edits
    Originally posted by redbadger
    piss of you twat its moron not maroon you uneducated piss fart
    Hey STUPID, watch this. I was doing a Bugs Bunny routine, you stupid idiot:
    YouTube

again: WHAT A MAROON!

http://www.cartoonshdwallpaper.com/tag/bugs-bunny-what-a-maroon-what-an-ignoramus/
  2. Standard memberblunderdog
    R.I.P. mikelom
    Dogville, USA
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 00:51
    But thanks for pointing out that you're a MORON, not a maroon LMAO you idiot.
  3. Standard memberblunderdog
    R.I.P. mikelom
    Dogville, USA
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 00:553 edits
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    No man, this guy is cool. Has come a long way the hard way in the 7 or so years I've know him.

Besides, he said I inspired him years ago. That and a few kind words from BDP are about all I have. 😞

Or maybe he isn't that guy and we need to gather pitchforks and torches and storm Castle Frankenstein. πŸ˜•

Oh hell, it's not the kid, it's that one g ...[text shortened]... too and knows more about chess that most any poster here. or

Just who the hell are you? πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰
    lol okay Art. I never claimed to be a great chess player, or to know more about chess than anyone here. I do know a little about chess though. Have we really known each other seven years? You've only been my facebook friend for a couple of years I think. I don't remember saying you inspired me either but if you like to think so, be my guest. πŸ˜€

Maybe you deleted me from FB. Probably got tired of my liberal posts. Boo hoo πŸ™
  4. Standard memberblunderdog
    R.I.P. mikelom
    Dogville, USA
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 01:03
    Oh, BLUNDERDOG!!
    Yeah he needs banned. πŸ˜›
    Thanks, Art! redbadger makes personal attacks on me and I respond in kind and I'm the one who should be banned. Just because I'm the only one with balls enough to defend myself against this idiot. That's okay by me. You people need to stop cowering to this jerk and stop kissing his a$$.
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 01:10
    Originally posted by blunderdog
    Thanks, Art! redbadger makes personal attacks on me and I respond in kind and I'm the one who should be banned. Just because I'm the only one with balls enough to defend myself against this idiot. That's okay by me. You people need to stop cowering to this jerk and stop kissing his a$$.
    Don't feed the troll. He thrives on it. And I don't think CP ever backed away from a fight ...
  6. Standard memberblunderdog
    R.I.P. mikelom
    Dogville, USA
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 01:131 edit
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Don't feed the troll. He thrives on it. And I don't think CP ever backed away from a fight ...
    I wasn't talking about Art. I was talking about the maroon...I mean...moron redbadger. Everyone is upset with my comments...but has anyone read his? Seems to be a double standard here.
  7. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 01:211 edit
    I wasn't talking about Art. I was talking about the maroon...I mean...moron redbadger. Everyone is upset with my comments...but has anyone read his? Seems to be a double standard here.
    I got that. But you were also suggesting that CP (and the rest of us) might not be tough enough on badger. I know badger's the troll, he's like ants at a picnic. If you respond to badger, he just gets worse, that's the way trolls work. You just need to become blind to everything a troll posts, totally ignore it, don't bite back.
  8. Standard memberblunderdog
    R.I.P. mikelom
    Dogville, USA
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 01:242 edits
    I got that. But you were also suggesting that CP (and the rest of us) might not be tough enough on badger. I know badger's the troll, he's like ants at a picnic. If you respond to badger, he just gets worse, that's the way trolls work. You just need to become blind to everything a troll posts, totally ignore it, don't bite back.
    I never directed anything at Art. If you really read every comment we've posted, it was Art who said negative things about me, not vice versa. Plus he sided with redbadger against me. lol That's fine, I still like the dude. How are your cats doing, Art? Did you delete your Facebook page, or just block me? :s
  9. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 03:321 edit
    I never directed anything at Art. If you really read every comment we've posted, it was Art who said negative things about me, not vice versa. Plus he sided with redbadger against me. lol That's fine, I still like the dude. How are your cats doing, Art? Did you delete your Facebook page, or just block me? :s
    I deleted my FB page. Out of 9 cats, one died last Nov. One is not doing very well. The others are doing good.
    Don't sweat it pal. You know I'm on your side. The comments were friendly insults. You forgot what a dick I am?

(Don't know if you know, but I'm a grandpa now)
  10. Standard memberblunderdog
    R.I.P. mikelom
    Dogville, USA
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 05:341 edit
    I deleted my FB page. Out of 9 cats, one died last Nov. One is not doing very well. The others are doing good.
    Don't sweat it pal. You know I'm on your side. The comments were friendly insults. You forgot what a dick I am?

(Don't know if you know, but I'm a grandpa now)
    Of course I remember. I think the very first time we communicated here we fought. One of my dogs is at the vet right now. She's on IV, has parvo. It doesn't look good. The other 14 dogs are doing fine.

I remember you posted you were leaving Facebook and redhotpawn. I guess you weren't kidding.

I'm getting old too. Left this site for just a few months and couldn't remember my password when I tried to come back. So I just created another name. Not doing as well as before. Hanging pieces now, which is inexcusable in turn-based games. Especially since I use an "injun"
    πŸ˜‰
  11. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 06:13
    Who were you last time?
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 06:232 edits
    Originally posted by redbadger
    you can put your injun away.
    It takes a lot of hard work to prove that someone is an engine user and I doubt that you've done it. Present your evidence or pipe down.
  13. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 06:32
    Who were you last time?
    It's Russ, he's pissed πŸ˜›
  14. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    09 Feb '15 06:36
    Of course I remember. I think the very first time we communicated here we fought. One of my dogs is at the vet right now. She's on IV, has parvo. It doesn't look good. The other 14 dogs are doing fine.

I remember you posted you were leaving Facebook and redhotpawn. I guess you weren't kidding.

I'm getting old too. Left this site for just a few mont ...[text shortened]... ing pieces now, which is inexcusable in turn-based games. Especially since I use an "injun"
    πŸ˜‰
    Sorry about your dog. They are family.
    When I saw badger's post I looked at your games. You need to level that baby up pal. hahahaha πŸ˜•
    Seriously, you're better than that, take your time, you can beat me, you're much better than your play. (Tells me you've problems πŸ˜‰
    Yeah I've been dealing with crap. Daughter's attempted suicide, divorce, possibly having the grand baby put in a foster home.
    Hey other than that lifes a bowl of cherries. 😞
  15. Standard memberblunderdog
    R.I.P. mikelom
    Dogville, USA
    Moves
    10 Feb '15 07:01
    Sorry about your dog. They are family.
    When I saw badger's post I looked at your games. You need to level that baby up pal. hahahaha πŸ˜•
    Seriously, you're better than that, take your time, you can beat me, you're much better than your play. (Tells me you've problems πŸ˜‰
    Yeah I've been dealing with crap. Daughter's attempted suicide, divorce, possibly having the grand baby put in a foster home.
    Hey other than that lifes a bowl of cherries. 😞
    Well I used to play 3/7 but since I'm getting so old I thought I'd better go with 1/3 and 1/0. I forgot that it takes me a lot longer to think now. I'm still capable of playing good, just with less consistency.

I didn't know about your daughter. That explains a lot.

My dog came home today. She's still very sick but I think she'll pull through.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree