Standard memberRemoved
General 01 Dec '18 16:43
  1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Dec '18 16:35
    @very-rusty said
    I never say who I am donating to or how many charity's as I consider it bragging.

-VR
    Since meeting you sir, I now donate regularly to a charity that helps people who are void of humour and depth of character.

😴
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Dec '18 16:363 edits
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Since meeting you sir, I now donate regularly to a charity that helps people who are void of humour and depth of character.

😴
    Since meeting you my (SARCASM) has become quite good! You see how we helped each other. 😛 😉

I've also learned how to better deal with people who have a superiority complex!!!
    😛

I wonder Sir, if you actually donate at all!!!

-VR
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Dec '18 16:43
    @very-rusty said
    Since meeting you my (SARCASM) has become quite good! You see how we helped each other. 😛 😉

I've also learned how to better deal with people who have a superiority complex!!!
    😛

I wonder Sir, if you actually donate at all!!!

-VR
    Apparently, to tell you would be considered bragging.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Dec '18 16:571 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Apparently, to tell you would be considered bragging.
    With your Superiority Complex one wouldn't think that would make any difference to you!!! 😛

Besides because you say it wouldn't make it so!!! 😉

-VR
  5. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    04 Dec '18 17:08
    We run a sponsorship scheme in the small (Indonesian) fishing village in which we live, in order to try to send as many of the children to school as possible. US$15.00 a month sees to a kids' education; school fees (nothing's free here) uniform, school books and so on. They each get a Christmas hamper containing rice, milk, biscuits and so on, which we're buying at the moment. We currently have 18 children under sponsorship, (many more have successfully finished their schooling) and so far we have also sent six young people through university or college courses, which would otherwise have been quite impossible for them. We've used larger donations to provide a clinic and maternity room with a full - time nurse on site at all times, a school bus, provision of a fresh - water well and numerous other smaller projects. It's an enjoyable and rewarding aspect of our lives here. (Anyone wishing to sponsor a child, please PM me!)
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Dec '18 18:171 edit
    @very-rusty said
    I never say who I am donating to or how many charity's as I consider it bragging.

-VR
    As someone who thinks that plurals are formed with apostrophes, you don't have much to brag about.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Dec '18 18:211 edit
    @suzianne said
    As someone who thinks that plurals are formed with apostrophes, you don't have much to brag about.
    Shouldn't you be off teaching English! 😛 😉

I forgot you are goad's girlfriend....ROFLMAO!!! 😉

I'll try my best to keep it a secret!!!

-VR
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Dec '18 09:43
    @very-rusty said
    Becareful what you joke about!

-VR
    True story. Look it up on facebook. Charlie Aczel

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree