1. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 19:08
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Nevermind the intellectual self-flagellation Robbie, what is more satisfying to you, a checkmate or a resignation? It's a simple question.
    I have no preference.
  2. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 19:19
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    lol lay him down under the pale moon light 😀

Handy Andy is in this video [youtube]C8mTTneBsv4[/youtube]
    there is nothing wrong with your mutual love
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 19:202 edits
    Originally posted by apathist
    there is nothing wrong with your mutual love
    Randolph seems to be taking some rest under the pale moon light!
  4. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 19:21
    Checkmate of course. That question is boring which is why everyone keeps moving past it.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 19:46
    The question is a little bit narrow because there are other factors. One can win a game not because of ones good play but because of ones opponents poor play, these are never quite satisfactory. Its also the same when one plays a game that one should have lost but ends up winning it by sheer luck. Sometimes losing is even preferable to winning if th ...[text shortened]... heir opponent play out a mate even though they know the outcome because it is a thing of beauty.
    Just come out and say that you prefer they resign the game on move 1. Then you can go make another challenge for them to resign that one, too.

There is one thing in what you say and another in the way you play it. Clearly, you don't care about the "epic struggle" when your clan needs the points to stay ahead.
  6. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 19:54
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Just come out and say that you prefer they resign the game on move 1. Then you can go make another challenge for them to resign that one, too.

There is one thing in what you say and another in the way you play it. Clearly, you don't care about the "epic struggle" when your clan needs the points to stay ahead.
    must you pollute every thread
    take it to the clan forum where no one listens to you anyway
    your obvious bias just runs amok on this site
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 19:56

I wont be taking any advice from a sandbagger like you with more than 500+ lost games due to time outs.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 20:14
    Originally posted by apathist
    Checkmate of course. That question is boring which is why everyone keeps moving past it.
    If your response is "of course" and the question itself is "boring", then how come you are here posting?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 20:171 edit

If possible can we please not turn this into a "clans" thing? I honestly think there is a subtle preference of satisfaction in winning one way or another, which may be worth a little conversation.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 20:17
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    must you pollute every thread
    take it to the clan forum where no one listens to you anyway
    your obvious bias just runs amok on this site
    Thank you Sir.
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 20:38
    Checkmate brings it home. I always play out the game even when my opponent is winning just so they can have the same satisfaction. Although I may have resigned a few. Sometimes there's just no point.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 21:03
    Secret checkment a-la Suzianne.... thumb you down

😉
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 21:10
    I wont be taking any advice from a sandbagger like you with more than 500+ lost games due to time outs.
    How many wins do you have due to "giveaways"?
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 21:131 edit
    If possible can we please not turn this into a "clans" thing? I honestly think there is a subtle preference of satisfaction in winning one way or another, which may be worth a little conversation.
    If you don't mind, could you not "persuade" people into not disagreeing with you for once?

Free Speech comes with the possibility that people might say what you don't like.

Of course, you're against that.

What is the purpose of these crap topics polluting the forum anyways?

Anything to keep your name in front of people, I guess.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 21:14
    Thank you Sir.
    Aaaaah, congratulating the one agreeing with you.

Obvious hypocrisy is obvious.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree