1. Joined
    13 Jan '13
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 18:37
    On This Site I Can Make Illegal Moves, I Don't Get THis Again I'm New To The Site I Know How To Make Legal Moves, But Man I Can Move Any Piece Any Where On THe Board, Maybe Someone Can Let THe Powers That Be Know This .

I Had A Game Going And Accidently Moved My King All The Across THe Board, What's Up With This, I Supect My Openent May Have Done THis To Gain An Advantage, I Also Know That Most Here Are Good Players And Would Not Do This On Perpose, The Fact That I Can Move A Piece Any Piece Any Where Id Disturbing, I Hope Someone Can Do Something About This Flaw In THe Board,

Good Day To All , Happy Play 🙄
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '12
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 18:58
    Who was the game against where you had the illegal move?

I would hope that when you actually hit the SUBMIT button, the software rejects illegal moves.
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 19:42
    You did not hit the analyse board button just before this alternative universe appeared, did you.🙂
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 20:09
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    You did not hit the analyse board button just before this alternative universe appeared, did you.🙂
    He/she may have entered the Twilight Zone.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 20:17
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    He/she may have entered the Twilight Zone.
    No I am sure I would have remembered the name.🙂
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 20:20
    No I am sure I would have remembered the name.🙂
    "Rod, is that you?"
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 20:36
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    "Rod, is that you?"
    Well done GBS, Sterling work.🙂
  8. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 20:38
    Originally posted by bigerjim
    On This Site I Can Make Illegal Moves, I Don't Get THis Again I'm New To The Site I Know How To Make Legal Moves, But Man I Can Move Any Piece Any Where On THe Board, Maybe Someone Can Let THe Powers That Be Know This .

I Had A Game Going And Accidently Moved My King All The Across THe Board, What's Up With This, I Supect My Openent May Have Done THis To ...[text shortened]... ope Someone Can Do Something About This Flaw In THe Board,

Good Day To All , Happy Play 🙄
    Bartender!! I'll have what he had, make mine a double.
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 20:49
    Well done GBS, Serling work.🙂
    Thanks...Fixed.😀
  10. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 20:56
    I'm glad someone did that, I'm not the only spelling/grammar nazi on the site. 🙂

Wonder why the weirdest of "help" posts end up in here instead of the forum which is clearly labelled "Help" ?
  11. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 21:01
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I'm glad someone did that, I'm not the only spelling/grammar nazi on the site. 🙂

Wonder why the weirdest of "help" posts end up in here instead of the forum which is clearly labelled "Help" ?
    The OP was illegally moved here.
  12. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 21:49
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    The OP was illegally moved here.
    e14...
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 22:30
    Originally posted by Kewpie

Kewpie, it's because of Jim's status: "I'm New To The Site And Can't See A Way To Do This... "

That's why. Please cut this new RHP Member some slack. Point him to the map. Thank you.
  14. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 22:521 edit
    GB, if you look at the Forums page, which you have to do to post in any forum, right after General (with explanations) you see Help (help using the site). It couldn't be any clearer. Anyway, why pick on me? I'm the seventh poster in this thread who didn't respond directly to the OP, who'd already had the only answer he could possibly get given the content of his post.
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 22:56
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Kewpie, it's because of Jim's status: "I'm New To The Site And Can't See A Way To Do This... "

That's why. Please cut this new RHP Member some slack. Point him to the map. Thank you.
    And Kewpie had a pop at me cos of me spellin , butt I gess that don't cownt.😠

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree