1. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Feb '15 19:00
    Watched one last night called Julie and Julia, about a lady blogger and her heroine from a different epoch. All the husbands were supportive and listened intently to their wives dreams and ambitions. I cried and feel cleansed. Chicks dig kilts and sensitive men.
  2. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    16 Feb '15 19:301 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Feb '15 20:112 edits
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Gordon tartan on my father side which is a kind of green and black and MacGregor tartan from my mothers side which is a kind of yellow. We traditionally wear large white socks for hiding a small knife in the top called a sgian dubh (pronounced ski-in-doo) here is one below. You can tell from the mans socks that he is married as he has two tassles as opposed to a single man who only has one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sgian-dubh

Have you seen this film Julie and Julia, it was pretty good. It wasn't a total chicky chick flick, but accessible enough for me to get in touch with my feminine side.
  4. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    16 Feb '15 20:11
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    he has the world famous CARROBIE tartan a patchwork of pastas and Italian Sauces primarily Dolmio, yes it matches both odd socks
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Feb '15 20:15
    Originally posted by redbadger
    he has the world famous CARROBIE tartan a patchwork of pastas and Italian Sauces primarily Dolmio, yes it matches both odd socks
    get yourself a chick flick badge and a two litre bottle of shandy, do you the world of good! 😛
  6. Standard memberblunderdog
    R.I.P. mikelom
    Dogville, USA
    Moves
    16 Feb '15 22:502 edits
    Women always complain that men are "simple" and only have "one thing on their minds". Yet, if you look at the movies and TV shows men like, there is a wide range of subjects and interests. Now look at the chick flicks and TV shows women like, almost all of them are about their relationships with men, affairs, and sex.

Seems to me it's the women who have only one thing on their minds.
  7. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    17 Feb '15 02:26
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    get yourself a chick flick badge and a two litre bottle of shandy, do you the world of good! 😛
    Where would you carry the shandy?
  8. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    17 Feb '15 11:11
    Gordon tartan on my father side which is a kind of green and black and MacGregor tartan from my mothers side which is a kind of yellow. We traditionally wear large white socks for hiding a small knife in the top called a sgian dubh (pronounced ski-in-doo) here is one below. You can tell from the mans socks that he is married as he has two tassles ...[text shortened]... a total chicky chick flick, but accessible enough for me to get in touch with my feminine side.
    that's not your feminine side its your Gay side that you have kept locked in your closet squeezing out under the door, face it Zen Master You are a Big Scots Pooftah.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Feb '15 15:532 edits
    Originally posted by redbadger
    that's not your feminine side its your Gay side that you have kept locked in your closet squeezing out under the door, face it Zen Master You are a Big Scots Pooftah.
    LOL when i start perusing gayrabbit ill let you know! Hmmm i wonder if Randolf Gandolf is available. 😛
  10. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    17 Feb '15 15:56
    LOL when i start perusing gayrabbit ill let you know! Hmmm i wonder if Randolf Gandolf is available. 😛
    Andy mc randy isn't on very often
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Feb '15 15:56
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Where would you carry the shandy?
    You would snuggle up top your wife/girlfriend and because she see's you are so sensitive and caring just like dudes in chick flicks, she would bring you it cold from the fridge. Its a cunning plan chashdatrash!
  12. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    18 Feb '15 10:51
    Watched one last night called Julie and Julia, about a lady blogger and her heroine from a different epoch. All the husbands were supportive and listened intently to their wives dreams and ambitions. I cried and feel cleansed. Chicks dig kilts and sensitive men.
    I looked up the film and it seems like it would make a good movie evening with my wife.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '15 11:411 edit
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I looked up the film and it seems like it would make a good movie evening with my wife.
    Yes snuggle up on the sofa, once you get into it and she sees you are sensitive you will be kissy kissy before you know it. Make sure you wear your kilt, it adds a certain ambience to the scenario!

Nah but seriously, it was a good film, I found myself being sucked into a chicky vortex and as i gazed around it was alright! We need to get badger on board, he's too rough and ready, i feel that if he reaches his feminine side it will civilise him, we need to start off by feeding him shandy or lager tops with a dash of lime!
  14. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    18 Feb '15 18:24
    You would snuggle up top your wife/girlfriend and because she see's you are so sensitive and caring just like dudes in chick flicks, she would bring you it cold from the fridge. Its a cunning plan chashdatrash!
    Ahh, yes and then she would spike your drink with a roofie and you would wind up sleeping on the couch again. I've seen that movie. Another chick flick. 😵
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '15 22:05
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Ahh, yes and then she would spike your drink with a roofie and you would wind up sleeping on the couch again. I've seen that movie. Another chick flick. 😵
    hmmm havent seen that one, some of my favourite chick flicks

are

Little women, original version with Elizabeth Taylor, I even read the book
    and Pride and Prejudice with Keira Knightley - haven't read the book.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree