1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Oct '14 03:13
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    http://governmentsecrets.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/pew-poll2.png

I'm surprised to see Germany on the dislike side. It is close though. I realize there seems to be much anti US sentiment globally.
    Just do what the US says, world. It ain't that hard to get along with us. 😛
    That's nothing. The US Congress only has an approval rating of about 10%. Hell, Obama I think is down in the 30% range now.

Oddly enough, the push here in the US seems to continue to empower them.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Oct '14 08:432 edits
    Originally posted by whodey
    That's nothing. The US Congress only has an approval rating of about 10%. Hell, Obama I think is down in the 30% range now.

Oddly enough, the push here in the US seems to continue to empower them.
    On September 24, 2013, U.S. Senator Ted Cruz of Texas read Green Eggs and Ham on the Senate floor as part of his 21-hour speech advocating defunding the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (also known as Obamacare),

wow and you say it only has an approval rating of 10% , I wonder why, 21-hour speeches? couldn't he just have read the book and gone home? surely it couldn't have taken more than a few minutes and his popularity would have soared?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Oct '14 13:58
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    On September 24, 2013, U.S. Senator Ted Cruz of Texas read Green Eggs and Ham on the Senate floor as part of his 21-hour speech advocating defunding the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (also known as Obamacare),

wow and you say it only has an approval rating of 10% , I wonder why, 21-hour speeches? couldn't he just have read the book an ...[text shortened]... ome? surely it couldn't have taken more than a few minutes and his popularity would have soared?
    The majority of Americans did not favor the passage of Obamacare Robbie.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Oct '14 14:072 edits
    tell them to try boohoo.com

after listening to a politician for 21 hours, id try it myself
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Oct '14 12:27
    Yeah, it's funny how when it became a program touted by a black democratic president, it was pariah time but the original bill was introduced by republicans. It was a perfectly good bill then but as soon as it was touted later by a black president, it was worthless.

Talk about hypocrites. CLEARLY, ANYTHING introduced by a black president would have been worthless to the republican good old boy party.

AND you know it but would never admit it even to yourself if you were locked inside a bathroom staring at a mirror.
  6. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    04 Oct '14 13:19
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yeah, it's funny how when it became a program touted by a black democratic president, it was pariah time but the original bill was introduced by republicans. It was a perfectly good bill then but as soon as it was touted later by a black president, it was worthless.

Talk about hypocrites. CLEARLY, ANYTHING introduced by a black president would have been ...[text shortened]... would never admit it even to yourself if you were locked inside a bathroom staring at a mirror.
    FROM THE BOOK OF RIGHT ON BRO.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree