Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Dec '18 19:23

Removed by poster

5. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Dec '18 19:34
    @very-rusty said
    Hell...Makes me higher than you not that I give a crap, you don't even make my list.

Wait now if it was a list of those who had a Superiority Complex you would be number 1 on that one!!! 😉

-VR
    You seem awfully preoccupied Napoleon with my superiority.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Dec '18 19:481 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    You seem awfully preoccupied with my superiority.
    Hell don't even think about you unless you post something...Just saying if I made a Superior Complex thread you'd be number 1, much better than being number 2. 😛 😉

HOH and Andy would be close for #2.... they both say a lot of crappy stuff!!!

-VR
  7. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Dec '18 20:021 edit
    @very-rusty said
    Hell don't even think about you unless you post something...Just saying if I made a Superior Complex thread you'd be number 1, much better than being number 2. 😛 😉

HOH and Andy would be close for #2.... they both say a lot of crappy stuff!!!

-VR
    Why did you edit 'Napoleon' out of my reply?

Hit a nerve little guy?
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Dec '18 22:31
    @very-rusty said
    I know more than you think suz, and you don't say Shut up IF you're a lady you say: Please be quiet. Too easy to pull you chains, like I said you have to get tougher skinned if you expect to last or do any good as leader of a clan!!!

Luckily you have a fairly strong cast of players behind you!!! 😉 Watch your own number of timeouts especially in your clan games. 561 i ...[text shortened]... ess of course you were sick and couldn't put your vacation flag up, or vacation time ran out.

-VR
    Geeeez, again with the timeouts BS. You need a new song, Rusty.

The truth is that I wasn't always as stable as I am right now. My life is very dynamic and it was even more so in my 30's. There were a few times when I had to pay more attention to events in my life (like when I lost my dad and then when my mom had to be put in assisted living, but even that's not all... what happens to my extended family also happens to me), and I'm sorry, but those important to me are far more important than any games I had going at a chess website, believe it or not.

And btw, I don't know what world you live in, but "polite ladies" don't change the world.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Dec '18 23:151 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Why did you edit 'Napoleon' out of my reply?

Hit a nerve little guy?
    Must have been a glitch! 😛 Mr. Superiority Complex guy!!! 😉

Or I just replied to the part I wanted!!! 😉

-VR
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Dec '18 23:201 edit
    @suzianne said
    The truth is that I wasn't always as stable as I am right now. My life is very dynamic and it was even more so in my 30's. There were a few times when I had to pay more attention to events in my life (like when I lost my dad and then when my mom had to be put in assisted living, but even that's not all... what happens to my extended family also happens to me), and I'm sorr ...[text shortened]... rtant to me are far more important than any games I had going at a chess website, believe it or not.
    Well that explains your timeouts! That is all I was asking you. We all have hard moments in life, even me believe it or not. I just don't discuss them on here. Except for my drinking issues, which I have thrown back in my face from time to time. That is ok though as long as I helped one person with the story I told back then it was worth it. No one said your personal issues was more important than a chess website. The question was just asked as to WHY you had so many timeouts!!! I assume your clan will take top priority now, providing your health stays well and no one passes away.

-VR
  11. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    13 Dec '18 07:14
    @handyandy removed their quoted post
    I doubt that we have 58 let alone 583 active posters across the Forums...
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Dec '18 13:19
    @ponderable said
    I doubt that we have 58 let alone 583 active posters across the Forums...
    As you do all the stats you should know!!! 😉

-VR
  13. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    21 Dec '18 11:42
    @very-rusty said
    As you do all the stats you should know!!! 😉

-VR
    Actually we have 56 thread killers this year (up to September), so the 58 is not far from the truth.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Dec '18 12:571 edit
    @suzianne said
    Geeeez, again with the timeouts BS. You need a new song, Rusty.

The truth is that I wasn't always as stable as I am right now. My life is very dynamic and it was even more so in my 30's. There were a few times when I had to pay more attention to events in my life (like when I lost my dad and then when my mom had to be put in assisted living, but even that's not all... ...[text shortened]... or not.

And btw, I don't know what world you live in, but "polite ladies" don't change the world.
    LOL...IF what you call stable from what you use to be, then you must have been a real bieatch!! 😛

Everyone loses people and goes through things, don't feel like you are unique because that isn't the case. Just that most people handle it much better than you do.

Your attitude my get you in trouble trying to get Challenges!!! 😛 😉

I forgot to throw in the above in my first comment in your post! 😛 😉

-VR
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Dec '18 12:58
    @ponderable said
    Actually we have 56 thread killers this year (up to September), so the 58 is not far from the truth.
    Yea, for a stats guy such as yourself that spends christ knows how long going through posts, it isn't accurate!!! 😛 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree