1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Dec '18 12:08
    @ponderable said
    @Very-Rusty

Since the thread is now 100 posts I assume we go for the 583 in this way? Maybe not different posters though.
    Hey, it is silly Andy's thread ask him! 😉

-VR
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Dec '18 12:14
    @very-rusty said
    Hey, it is silly Andy's thread ask him! 😉

-VR
    I really dont like Andy
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Dec '18 12:181 edit
    @badradger said
    I really dont like Andy
    Well Andy likes to stick with the crowd. Rare he has an opinion of his own just backs up others loves to gang on one person, but you will find there are quite a few like that. They feel safer in the pack! 😉 Other than that Andy isn't really a bad kind of a guy if only he could get rid of calling names like a child!!! 😉

-VR
  4. Gothenburg
    Moves
    26 Dec '18 12:27
    @very-rusty said
    Well Andy likes to stick with the crowd. Rare he has an opinion of his own just backs up others loves to gang on one person, but you will find there are quite a few like that. They feel safer in the pack! 😉 Other than that Andy isn't really a bad kind of a guy if only he could get rid of calling names like a child!!! 😉

-VR
    Well, that is not my idea of Andy at all - I think he is very much a person who forms his own opinion about things.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Dec '18 12:361 edit
    @torunn said
    Well, that is not my idea of Andy at all - I think he is very much a person who forms his own opinion about things.
    You see badradger this is what I was talking about the crowd like to stick together and back each other up....Don't worry torunn he will back you up next time someone says something about you! 😉
  6. Gothenburg
    Moves
    26 Dec '18 12:411 edit
    @very-rusty said
    You see badradger this is what I was talking about the crowd like to stick together and back each other up....Don't worry torunn he will back you up next time someone says something about you! 😉
    It's just that I have a different idea about him, maybe I read his posts differently from some of you. I don't think he needs backing up.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Dec '18 12:43
    @torunn said
    It's just that I have a different idea about him, maybe I read his posts differently from some of you. I don't think he needs backing up.
    Then why are you backing him up now?....ROFLMAO....

-VR
  8. Gothenburg
    Moves
    26 Dec '18 12:45
    @very-rusty said
    Then why are you backing him up now?....ROFLMAO....

-VR
    Because I felt like expressing my opinion - I thought this thread was for everyone.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Dec '18 12:471 edit
    @torunn said
    Because I felt like expressing my opinion - I thought this thread was for everyone.
    It is for everyone, still appears though your opinion is to back Andy up. I am sure he will remember you for it and back you when the time presents itself. 😉

-VR
  10. Gothenburg
    Moves
    26 Dec '18 12:49
    @very-rusty said
    It is for everyone, still appears though you opinion is to back Andy up. I am sure he will remember you for it and back you when the time presents itself. 😉

-VR
    Maybe he will if he agrees, but I try to stay out of trouble.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Dec '18 12:50
    @torunn said
    Maybe he will if he agrees, but I try to stay out of trouble.
    He has in the past don't know how that would change all of a sudden. 😉

-VR
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Dec '18 14:42
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    Possibly the biggest mischaracterization I've read in these forums. Andy's posts are always enjoyable to read, largely due to him speaking his mind.

As a social pariah, your post just smacks of jealously.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Dec '18 14:47
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Possibly the biggest mischaracterization I've read in these forums. Andy's posts are always enjoyable to read, largely due to him speaking his mind.

As a social pariah, your post just smacks of jealously.
    I still dont like Andy.
  14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    26 Dec '18 15:15
    @badradger said
    I still dont like Andy.
    Give it time...he grows on ya.
  15. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    26 Dec '18 16:27
    @badradger said
    I still dont like Andy.
    I wonder if Andy likes you? 😒

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree