1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Apr '17 12:59
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I am finished with you Crusty, leave me alone.
    Wobbie,

How many times does that make you saying you were finished with me?....>LOL< It really becomes old after awhile.

-VR
  2. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Apr '17 13:05
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Wobbie,

How many times does that make you saying you were finished with me?....>LOL< It really becomes old after awhile.

-VR
    Sir,

It appears you are like a disposable razor.

Regards
    Hope your blade doesn't rust.

Ghost
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Apr '17 13:22
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Sir,

It appears you are like a disposable razor.

Regards
    Hope your blade doesn't rust.

Ghost
    Goad,

I typical reply from you. Almost made me smile! 😛

-VR
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Apr '17 14:26
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    what was it like?
    Very strange. Slovenians are, unlike rest of Yugoslavs, like dwellers of an isolated village in Scandinavia. They don't trust foreigners, and pretend not to know English. They insist on Austrian boarder dialects with a lot of Italian loanwords. They have Lutheran working ethic although they are 99 per cent catholics. They are compulsive obssessed with cleanlyness. You can't see a single piece of paper on the street. Grass field look like in a cartoon, geometrically perfect, almost sick green, clean, but it seems no human foot ever walked there. After 18:00 local pubs are full of grim, silent men who suck beer in themselves like thirsty desperate passengers in Calcuta. They play Austrian card game called "snaps" which means brandy in German. They get drunk very easily. Have no sense for humor. Easy get involved in fist fights when drunk. On the street they piss on traffic signs and sing false. They like buckwheat porridge with bacon and onion, and sausages. They are stingy and prefer others to pay bills in pubs and beer houses. Not talented barbers, however, more like butcher type. They think all other Yugoslav nations are lazy gypsies.
  5. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Apr '17 15:03
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Goad,

I typical reply from you. Almost made me smile! 😛

-VR
    Sir,
    I hear you've had 7 face lifts. This may account for the difficulty you are experiencing in the smile department.

Regards
    Go easy on the pickled eggs

Ghost
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Apr '17 16:061 edit
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Very strange. Slovenians are, unlike rest of Yugoslavs, like dwellers of an isolated village in Scandinavia. They don't trust foreigners, and pretend not to know English. They insist on Austrian boarder dialects with a lot of Italian loanwords. They have Lutheran working ethic although they are 99 per cent catholics. They are compulsive obssessed with cl ...[text shortened]... arbers, however, more like butcher type. They think all other Yugoslav nations are lazy gypsies.
    Lol thats brilliant. I heard the country was extremely clean but had no idea they were compulsive about it. Where else have you been? have you been to Croatia? or Bosnia? or Albania?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Apr '17 16:48
    https://s12.postimg.org/cwswqba9p/DSCN1673.jpg
    https://s12.postimg.org/qrr78s4ot/DSCN1675.jpg
    https://s12.postimg.org/q3icpu5z1/DSCN1676.jpg

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree