1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    17 May '18 20:471 edit
    Very Rusty, Sonhouse and Freaky are exploring the jungles of darkest Africa together. Unfortunately, our intrepid adveturers are captured by a group of hungry cannibals. The cannibal chief, having something of a warped sense of humor, tells them that they'll be set free if they gather 10 identical pieces of fruit from the jungle. So off they go to comb the jungle for fruit...

Very Rusty is the first to return with an armload of apples, whereupon he's informed by the Chief that he musts stick all 10 of the apples up his bum without making a sound or he'll be killed immediately. VR makes a valiant effort and manages to get a whole apple up his bum without making a squeak. The second apple is just too much for him though and he lets out a scream of pain. The cannibals immediately kill him and put him on to boil.

Freaky returns next carrying 10 strawberries and begins ramming these tiny fruits up his rear end, he easily fits 9 strawberries up his backside, and swiftly moves onto the 10th. He has the 10th small fruit up half way up his bum when he burst out into hysterical laughter, he is immediately killed and put in the stew with the VR.

Shortly thereafter, VR and Freaky find themselves chilling in heaven and the VR asks, "You were so close to being allowed to live, why did you start laughing?"

Freaky replies, "I just couldn't help it, I couldn't stop thinking about seing Sonhouse walking around the jungle with an armload of pineapples."
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 May '18 20:51
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    Very Rusty, Sonhouse and Freaky are exploring the jungles of darkest Africa together. Unfortunately, our intrepid adveturers are captured by a group of hungry cannibals. The cannibal chief, having something of a warped sense of humor, tells them that they'll be set free if they gather 10 identical pieces of fruit from the jungle. So off they go to c ...[text shortened]... n't stop thinking about seing Sonhouse walking around the jungle with an armload of pineapples."
    Maybe you can sell that story to Stormy. She might turn it into an audio book.
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    17 May '18 20:54
    Very Rusty, Sonhouse and Freaky are exploring the jungles of darkest Africa together. Unfortunately, our intrepid adveturers are captured by a group of hungry cannibals. The cannibal chief, having something of a warped sense of humor, tells them that they'll be set free if they gather 10 identical pieces of fruit from the jungle. So off they go to c ...[text shortened]... n't stop thinking about seing Sonhouse walking around the jungle with an armload of pineapples."
    I think VR would have enjoyed the pineapples
    no telling what he inserts daily
  4. Playing with matches
    Moves
    17 May '18 21:14
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Maybe you can sell that story to Stormy. She might turn it into an audio book.
    It does make me laugh to think of you stuffing pineapples up your bum.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 May '18 22:02
    It does make me laugh to think of you stuffing pineapples up your bum.
    You stole that bit from Mel Brooks.
  6. Playing with matches
    Moves
    17 May '18 22:231 edit
    You stole that bit from Mel Brooks.
    Of course I stole it. It's a masterpiece. I just added three idiots into the mix.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 May '18 23:291 edit
    Of course I stole it. It's a masterpiece. I just added three idiots into the mix.
    Why didn't you go all the way and add the 4th idiot, yourself? You could have been in the role of co-butt stuffer, two at the same time....
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 May '18 23:33
    Why didn't you go all the way and add the 4th idiot, yourself? You could have been in the role of co-butt stuffer, two at the same time....
    Don't mind hoh, he loves the attention.

Best is not to feed the troll if possible. 😉

Unless of course you want to yank his chains a bit, that is loads of fun. He will keep coming back for more.

-VR
  9. Playing with matches
    Moves
    18 May '18 00:02
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Don't mind hoh, he loves the attention.

Best is not to feed the troll if possible. 😉

Unless of course you want to yank his chains a bit, that is loads of fun. He will keep coming back for more.

-VR
    You feed me constantly. Your love and admiration for me clearly knows no bounds.
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    18 May '18 01:37
    Hahaha.
    There's none of that sweet butt fruit in the jungles of Afmerica.

Saw that coming a mile away.
    Idiots indeed, sir.
  11. Playing with matches
    Moves
    18 May '18 02:20
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    Hahaha.
    There's none of that sweet butt fruit in the jungles of Afmerica.

Saw that coming a mile away.
    Idiots indeed, sir.
    Once, while exploring Belize, I ate a bushel of butt fruit.
  12. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    18 May '18 14:28
    You could have posted it to your new "quality" jokes thread
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 May '18 14:54
    You feed me constantly. Your love and admiration for me clearly knows no bounds.
    Your self centered ego has no bounds. Understand I think you are a complet A-Hole, no question in my mind about it.

-VR
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 May '18 17:02
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Your self centered ego has no bounds. Understand I think you are a complet A-Hole, no question in my mind about it.

-VR
    Pretty obviously narcissistic to boot. Probably sociopathic also, no regrets, no remorse for anything it does.
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    18 May '18 17:45
    Once, while exploring Belize, I ate a bushel of butt fruit.
    Pre-, post-, or mid-insertion?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree