Did you know?

Did you know?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Feb 23

@kewpie said
What popularity? That thread is just a list, with a very very rare actual post.

It's about as interesting as the Last Word Sentences thread. Or the Word Association thread. Although that least those show different poster names, indicating that people actually go there.
Could you direct us to your interesting threads kewpie? 🙂 😛

-VR

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
06 Feb 23

@very-rusty said
Could you direct us to your interesting threads kewpie? 🙂 😛

-VR
No, because it's the reader who decides what's interesting.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Feb 23

Moves
07 Feb 23

@kewpie said
What popularity? That thread is just a list, with a very very rare actual post.

It's about as interesting as the Last Word Sentences thread. Or the Word Association thread. Although that least those show different poster names, indicating that people actually go there.
Exactly.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
07 Feb 23

Come on guys, show some humanity. The did you know thread is Rustys pride and joy. He is hoping to get it to 1000+ pages.
I know you all think Rusty is the forum bozo who spams all the time and has invented the ideal thread for himself where he just has to copy and paste. And I know some of you think Rusty has re-invented himself as Ghosts creature. But please, give the lad a break, he is harmless. Well apart from when he threatens physical violence or abuses people about their dead relatives. But come on guys, thats just Rusty being Rusty.

Moves
07 Feb 23

🤣

F

Moves
07 Feb 23

@the-gravedigger said
Come on guys, show some humanity. The did you know thread is Rustys pride and joy. He is hoping to get it to 1000+ pages.
I know you all think Rusty is the forum bozo who spams all the time and has invented the ideal thread for himself where he just has to copy and paste. And I know some of you think Rusty has re-invented himself as Ghosts creature. But please, give ...[text shortened]... iolence or abuses people about their dead relatives. But come on guys, thats just Rusty being Rusty.
You are speaking British.

F

Moves
07 Feb 23

@the-gravedigger said
Rusty is harmless. Well apart from when he threatens physical violence or abuses people about their dead relatives.
Cue mention of The Prank.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Feb 23
2 edits

@kewpie said
No, because it's the reader who decides what's interesting.
I think yours is boring, so guess we are equal there. 😛 🙂

Mine has facts in it, things people never knew, history people should know or have learned. Many like it, there are some like yourself who don't and that is fine with me.
Why make a duplicate thread of "Did you know", if it is not liked??? 🙂

Of course you didn't make the duplicate your buddy gooster did! 🙂

-VR

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
07 Feb 23

@fmf said
Cue mention of The Prank.
And the Euro football thread 😛 😆

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Feb 23

@the-gravedigger said
And the Euro football thread 😛 😆
the 2020 Euro thread, gooster meltdown. To bad so much of the garbage he said was removed. 🙂

-VR

ENGLAND

Moves
08 Feb 23
1 edit

@the-gravedigger said
And I know some of you think Rusty has re-invented himself as Ghosts creature.
It is Ghost of a Duke who has done the reinventing; Rusty is the same dull blunt instrument of cretinous “you’d mess your pants if you met me” spam he’s been for the last 17 years.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Feb 23

@divegeester said
It is Ghost of a Duke who has done the reinventing; Rusty is the same dull blunt instrument of cretinous “you’d mess your pants if you met me” spam he’s been for the last 17 years.
You sure it isn't 15 years like you said before. 😛 🙂....>You silly gooster.

-VR

Moves
09 Feb 23

@divegeester said
It is Ghost of a Duke who has done the reinventing
If one of my superpowers was the ability to reinvent things, you would be a splendid chap called Henry, known for his love of anecdotes and witty puns.

ENGLAND

Moves
09 Feb 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
If one of my superpowers was the ability to reinvent things, you would be a splendid chap called Henry, known for his love of anecdotes and witty puns.
“Was”? You lost it!

How did the fretful team meeting go?