1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 05:33
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Do you think you might feel differently if you were a parent? It aint easy.
    It must be tough being brought up in a strict JW household with no birthdays or Christmases and having the watchtower propagangda pushed relentlessly down your throat since the day you could read.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 05:341 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 05:37
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    I hate them. Oh I so hate them. I wish they drop dead all now this moment.
    I'm not a fan of other people's revolting offspring either, but I wouldn't wish anyone dead not even in jest.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 07:50
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It must be tough being brought up in a strict JW household with no birthdays or Christmases and having the watchtower propagangda pushed relentlessly down your throat since the day you could read.
    This is no place to express your religious bigotry, hatred and ignorance.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 13:031 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    That reminds me of the time I had a similar rant when the carnival worker knocked your mom up.
    I tried in vain to tell her how nothing good could come from her thoughtless tryst with an uneducated itinerant greaser.
    Turns out, I was exactly right...
    Well, had I knocked your mom up, you would've been better person, all right, but God knows which ignorant snotty creep knocked her up.
  6. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 13:14
    They tend to get a bit upset if you go and express it at kingdom hall.
    I think here is fine.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 14:03
    It's a thread about children and you mentioned parenting and as my post was about both I'd say it was completely on topic.

As for "bigotry"; how can me having an opinion on what it must be like to be a child in a family which deprives them of birthdays and Christmas, possibly be "bigotry"?

As for "hatred"; really? Come on, I just disagree with your religious organisations teachings.

As for "ignorance"; nothing I said was untrue...
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 15:09
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It's a thread about children and you mentioned parenting and as my post was about both I'd say it was completely on topic.

As for "bigotry"; how can me having an opinion on what it must be like to be a child in a family which deprives them of birthdays and Christmas, possibly be "bigotry"?

As for "hatred"; really? Come on, I just disagree with your religious organisations teachings.

As for "ignorance"; nothing I said was untrue...
    this thread is nothing more than for shock effect in the absence of the great and illustrious Sietse shock jock extraordinaire and your feeble and a vain attempt to form it into a vehicle for your ignorance, religious bigotry and hatred of anyone that has a different perspective from your own is predictable, banal and in keeping with your character as evidenced by your transparent behaviour on these forums. As for me I have done giving credence to any of your drivel for you are simply contentious for contentiousness sake and to engage with you is an act of futility in itself. Please dont take it personally but you are what you are.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 15:12
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    They tend to get a bit upset if you go and express it at kingdom hall.
    I think here is fine.
    You wouldn't get within fifty feet of the Kingdom hall, Jehovah would send and angel bar your entry with a flaming sword and turn you into a cornflake!
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    14 Oct '16 00:49
    Originally posted by Ravello
    get a life dude, too much internet i guess........
    And I'm sure he was the perfect child, never crying or demanding anything.

It's true the world is over populated and we could do with getting rid of a couple of billion but it wouldn't be the kids where I'd start... the grumpy old bastards who thinks their life is worth more than it actually it.
  11. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    14 Oct '16 03:101 edit
    Small children are most inconsiderate, mendacious, cruel and insensitive creatures in the world (*possible exceptions: sharks, vultures, rats, insects, viruses...)

And their parents, like greedy ranchers who let their cattle grass on others' lawns!

I just went back from gro ...[text shortened]... biological and/or adopting parents how many of them might be nowadays, and fyck them all!
    Yes.
    It's really the fault of parents who let their kids run amok. Lazy parenting. It's too much effort to keep junior near you, so let him or her terrorize the store. Then yell at anyone who objects, because they're being sooooo mean to your precious kid.

PS I saw a guy in an airport who had his daughter on a leash, and thought that was an eminently sensible idea. (And no, it wasn't around the throat, but the waist. Wouldn't hurt.)
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Oct '16 03:56
    It's funny to see how robbie carrobie can seek to play his shabby little Victim Card on just about any thread and regardless of the topic. 🙂
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Oct '16 05:49
    this thread is nothing more than for shock effect in the absence of the great and illustrious Sietse shock jock extraordinaire and your feeble and a vain attempt to form it into a vehicle for your ignorance, religious bigotry and hatred of anyone that has a different perspective from your own is predictable, banal and in keeping with your character a ...[text shortened]... th you is an act of futility in itself. Please dont take it personally but you are what you are.
    I can understand why you in particular would not like my posts in this thread. It's perfectly understandable.
  14. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    14 Oct '16 07:13
    Small children are most inconsiderate, mendacious, cruel and insensitive creatures in the world (*possible exceptions: sharks, vultures, rats, insects, viruses...)

And their parents, like greedy ranchers who let their cattle grass on others' lawns!

I just went back from gro ...[text shortened]... biological and/or adopting parents how many of them might be nowadays, and fyck them all!
    Yes.
    Hahaha!!
    Someone's having a bad day.
    If it had been me who'd been kicked and nudged- I would have said something; it takes a village to raise a child.
  15. Gothenburg
    Moves
    14 Oct '16 07:36
    Originally posted by yo its me
    "... it takes a village to raise a child.
    How true.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree