Classic Cantona on Euro 2016

YouTube
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    27 Jun '16 20:02
    Could this day get any better?

2-1 to ICELAND! ðŸ˜µ 45 more minutes, boys. Just 45.
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    27 Jun '16 20:54
    Hi guys. Is this the thread where we can come and laugh at England? 🙂
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jun '16 21:206 edits
    Originally posted by Seitse
    It most certainly is, Bwahahahahahahahahahaha and even more ROFL, and ROFLAO, and tee hee hee hee, and gigggle giggle, Where is Mr.Tickle at? Please cheer up Phil, and Ghost of a Thrashing and Vanquishedgeester and all da other boofheads and AngloSaplings south of Gretna green, oh what a glorious day!

gotta feel for the Englunders though, let reality set in lads, you still make some pretty awesome beer! 😀
  5. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    27 Jun '16 22:00
    i've got Iceland in the sweepstake, how everyone sniggered when i pulled them out the bag, now they are going to win me some dosh, Wales v Iceland final !!!
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jun '16 22:05
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    i've got Iceland in the sweepstake, how everyone sniggered when i pulled them out the bag, now they are going to win me some dosh, Wales v Iceland final !!!
    congrats 😀
  7. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    27 Jun '16 22:13
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    Wales v Iceland final !!!
    THIS would be a dream come true!
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jun '16 22:45
    Hodgkins wanted so much to put Vardy in the team, but before that he had to replace himself with Ranieri.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '16 23:05
    Tonight I stood up in a bar fully of Germans and applauded the Iceland victory; the rest of the bar followed.

Where do you come from? Finland? Do you have a country you are to or are you a prick everywhere?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '16 23:081 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    It most certainly is, Bwahahahahahahahahahaha and even more ROFL, and ROFLAO, and tee hee hee hee, and gigggle giggle, Where is Mr.Tickle at? Please cheer up Phil, and Ghost of a Thrashing and Vanquishedgeester and all da other boofheads and AngloSaplings south of Gretna green, oh what a glorious day!

gotta feel for the Englunders though, let reality set in lads, you still make some pretty awesome beer! 😀
    Jeez. This is the guy who wants Scottish independence when oil is at an oil time low and that is all they've got. At any price Robbie, yeah.

And despite everyone from the UK, British Isles and Ireland not only qualifying, Scotland were unable to qualify.
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    27 Jun '16 23:34
    Iceland 2-1 over England !!!

Two Brexits in one week !!!
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 06:48
    Following a meeting between Boris and Rooney, we 'chose' to exit the competition.

😳
  13. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 07:27
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Tonight I stood up in a bar fully of Germans and applauded the Iceland victory; the rest of the bar followed.

Where do you come from? Finland? Do you have a country you are to or are you a prick everywhere?
    "Boohoo my team lost yet again so I have to go back to Nowhereshire and can't trash French cities with my mates anymore boohoo I'll go kick some brownies now at Tesco"

P.s. Nice bit of personal info there. Note to everyone: yes I'm in Finland. Hang in there, my real name and other details following soon 😉
  14. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 08:35
    really not much of a surprise was it?
    the iceland team have already put out Holland in the qualfiers size of country does not matter it's 11 v 11.
    England had the top two strikers in "THE BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD" what do they do? against russia leave one on the bench and let the other take the corners.
    the english team had one of the best pool of players there, but did not play as a team.
    Scotland did not make it, but Germany and poland from our group are into the last 8, also ROI unlucky not to be there

a belgium v germany final ?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 08:481 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Jeez. This is the guy who wants Scottish independence when oil is at an oil time low and that is all they've got. At any price Robbie, yeah.

And despite everyone from the UK, British Isles and Ireland not only qualifying, Scotland were unable to qualify.
    Takk fyrir Island. Thank you Iceland. Thank you for Gudmundur Benediktsson’s epic falsetto commentary, for bringing one-tenth of the population to France to take part in this odyssey, for making Cristiano Ronaldo uppity and reminding the rest of us of the essential valour of the little guy’s right to his aspirations, for competing so fearlessly to defeat England, for blowing our minds. Thank you for your co-manager’s other job in dentistry, your class and determination in searching for a first win at a major finals, your exemplary coaching system, your comradeship within the team, your inspired hothousing of young talent in a weather-beaten place. Thank you for showing us imaginative ways of doing things can bring extraordinary achievements. - The Guardian, UK

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree