Euro 2016

Euro 2016

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
02 Jul 16

Originally posted by vandervelde
Wales won and in Belgian squad there was a funny player with Garfield on his head. He seemed familiar to me from Premiere League.
And why did both squads stepped on each others' toes like old grannies on dancing evening in country nursery home?!
Get a load of the Welsh fans here in Cardiff. They were ecstatic; just love this video of them. 🙂

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Jul 16

Originally posted by drewnogal
Get a load of the Welsh fans here in Cardiff. They were ecstatic; just love this video of them. 🙂

[youtube]c-DnWGS2PVc[/youtube]
Absolutely fantastic, so happy for them. Love the Welsh 🙂

p

Moves
02 Jul 16
1 edit

Wales won and in Belgian squad there was a funny player with Garfield on his head. He seemed familiar to me from Premiere League.
And why did both squads stepped on each others' toes like old grannies on dancing evening in country nursery home?!
Some funny looking players in the England team against Iceland .
Rooney looked as though he had a pair of clown boots on ,Sterling run around like a woman minus the handbag and that powder puff in goal was more concerned about his hair and how much money he would get from his next advert than saving the ball .Hodgson was worried he would be late to chauffair lady penelopy back home while Kane had double vision and thought the goal laid 20 feet to the left . What a bunch of "Thomas the tankers "

Patzer

Canberra

Moves
02 Jul 16

...and Germany squeak past Italy on penalties...

Moves
03 Jul 16

Originally posted by ptobler
...and Germany squeak past Italy on penalties...
I predict a Wales, Germany final!

rc

Moves
03 Jul 16

Originally posted by phil3000
Some funny looking players in the England team against Iceland .
Rooney looked as though he had a pair of clown boots on ,Sterling run around like a woman minus the handbag and that powder puff in goal was more concerned about his hair and how much money he would get from his next advert than saving the ball .Hodgson was worried he would be late to chauffa ...[text shortened]... ble vision and thought the goal laid 20 feet to the left . What a bunch of "Thomas the tankers "
There were so many issue all culminating in a disastrous campaign. I don't understand why Vardy was not playing from the very beginning. Get the ball to Jamie Vardy and he will score goals. Rooney needs to sit back deeper or give him a free role like Germany give to Ozil and allow him to roam and create stuff, he is not the same player that he was but he is still pure quality. England had no presence in midfield, Sterling, Kane are lightweights, not someone like Roy Keane or Joey Barton but someone that did what Pirlo used to do for Italy or Michael Ballack used to do for Germany. Finally there were some players who were in the squad based solely on reputation, Sturridge, Hart and Sterling, get rid of them. Next England manager needs to be Scottish if you have any chance of making any progress.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Jul 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Absolutely fantastic, so happy for them. Love the Welsh 🙂
Why on earth would people thumb down the above post?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Next England manager needs to be Scottish if you have any chance of making any progress.
Interesting, why Scottish?
And whom did you have in mind?

rc

Moves
03 Jul 16
1 edit

Because we (the Scots) have successfully ruled you since James VI and I had me in mind.

Moves
03 Jul 16

Yesterday clash between Italy and Germany was instructive.
I mean Schweinschteigger's missed penalty kick. We all know that sex has bad impact on sportsmen and sportsmwomen. Ana Ivanović his to-be-wife lost form after she got Schweinny in her bed. Now he know that she is also terrific in bed ahd he is happy, since he missed so badly.
Lesson - you can't have both cakes: either god sex or sport success.
Luckily, football is collective sport, so others corrected his mistake.

It was embarrassing to watch coaches Conte and Loew.
The first one has wig, hair transplant and hair extension at the same time.
During previous match - against Spain - it was raining. Conte was afraid of acid rain, which might provoke unpleasant chemical reaction in his hair so he put a baseball cap on. And he also put a rain coat on, since his precious tailored suit could shrink so that he could look like Andy from AC/DC.
When the rain stopped he took both cap and coat off.

Yesterday it was astonishing how Germany could produce pressing on Italy for 75 minutes.
But at the same time they didn't create chances, so they had to endure penalties.

German coach Joachim Loew is nose digger, self-sniffer, hygiene freak, obssesed with diets and has Dr. Oz for lover. But he is a good leader.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Jul 16

to be fair we have tried swedish,italian, english and Plutoan (i suspect thats where Mcclaren was from) so why not?

Moves
03 Jul 16

Originally posted by Silverstriker
to be fair we have tried swedish,italian, english and Plutoan (i suspect thats where Mcclaren was from) so why not?
Eriksson was a mistake, but had you kept Capello you would have won something so far...

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Jul 16

Originally posted by Silverstriker
I was being fair; I asked why and who.
Robbie replied with reference to Celtic rule and offered himself.
We go on...

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Jul 16

Eriksson was a mistake, but had you kept Capello you would have won something so far...
Sven had the highest win rate of all England mangers, but also the best squads. I take you point though.

p

Moves
03 Jul 16

It's not the manager it's the players that lose .
The international job is pretty much part time and the team more or less picks it self if Capello was still in charge England would have still won "diddly squat" you cant' win with 11 ego's.
The best thing England could do is scrap the team except for maybe two or three and pick honest players from the championship ,players that want to win and are unaffected by vast amounts of money and doing adverts for even more money.