Facebook is 20 today

Facebook is 20 today

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
106d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You've been yapping around his heels for days since he stopped responding to the many (many) posts you've been directing at him, here and in the SF.
Thanks for reading.

Remember to click “subscribe” in the comments for regular updates.

F

Moves
106d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You've been yapping around his heels for days since he stopped responding to the many (many) posts you've been directing at him, here and in the SF.
I mostly stopped bothering with PettyTalk after he took the piss about my uncle dying and he made a weird joke about whether my wife masturbates me enough. Here you are coming to his rescue having presumably not read any of his posts.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
106d
1 edit

@fmf said
I mostly stopped bothering with PettyTalk after he took the piss about my uncle dying and he made a weird joke about whether my wife masturbates me enough. Here you are coming to his rescue having presumably not read any of his posts.
It was a very “Kevin Eleven” type of way for PettyTalk to behave.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
106d

@divegeester said
Thanks for reading.

Remember to click “subscribe” in the comments for regular updates.
You claimed he was obsessed with FMF and yourself and was a little embarrassing.

It seemed apt to point out you have been repeatedly directing posts towards him over the last week, despite him not replying to any of them. (That seems a little embarrassing).

F

Moves
106d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
.It seemed apt to point out you have been repeatedly directing posts towards him over the last week, despite him not replying to any of them. (That seems a little embarrassing).
You've not noticed, then, PettyTalk - what with that exquisite banter of his - mentioning "the twins" in his posts over and over and over and over again?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
106d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You claimed he was obsessed with FMF and yourself and was a little embarrassing.

It seemed apt to point out you have been repeatedly directing posts towards him over the last week, despite him not replying to any of them. (That seems a little embarrassing).
Have they been Badgering him?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
106d

@fmf said
You've not noticed, then, PettyTalk - what with that exquisite banter of his - mentioning "the twins" in his posts over and over and over and over again?
As you and Dive have with Rusty?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
106d

@david-burton said
Have they been Badgering him?
Nice. I might put that on a Badge.

F

Moves
106d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
As you and Dive have with Rusty?
I haven't referred to "the twins" at all. What are you on about?

F

Moves
106d

@Ghost-of-a-Duke
You're making stuff up again.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
106d

@fmf said
I haven't referred to "the twins" at all. What are you on about?
You have been referencing Rusty, and taking digs, despite not engaging with him directly.

What's good for the goose...

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
106d

@fmf said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke
You're making stuff up again.
You just can't follow the nuances of a conversation.

F

Moves
106d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You just can't follow the nuances of a conversation.
You claimed that I had been mentioning "the twins" in posts addresses to Very Rusty over and over and over and over again. It's just a fabrication on your part.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
106d

@fmf said
You claimed that I had been mentioning "the twins" in posts addresses to Very Rusty over and over and over and over again. It's just a fabrication on your part.
No, you just misunderstood what was plainly written.

It's your thing.

F

Moves
106d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You have been referencing Rusty, and taking digs, despite not engaging with him directly.

What's good for the goose...
I don't engage with Very Rusty directly because of what he said about my wife and children. Do you think that means I shouldn't ever "reference" him? In 2018, you didn’t engage Romans1009 at all for several months but you kept "referencing" him