Facebook is 20 today

Facebook is 20 today

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
107d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
No, you just misunderstood what was plainly written.

It's your thing.
I said PettyTalk mentions "the twins" in his posts over and over and over and over again. And you said: "As you and Dive have with Rusty". This is plainly false.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
107d

@fmf said
I said PettyTalk mentions "the twins" in his posts over and over and over and over again. And you said: "As you and Dive have with Rusty". This is plainly false.
You do exactly the same thing with Rusty, repeatedly mentioning him in your posts.

What are you not getting?

F

Moves
107d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You do exactly the same thing with Rusty, repeatedly mentioning him in your posts.
Is there something wrong with referencing him in some of my posts?

F

Moves
107d

@ghost-of-a-duke said

What are you not getting?
In 2018, you didn’t engage Romans1009 at all for several months but you kept "referencing" him. Was that wrong for you to do?

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
107d

@fmf said
Is there something wrong with referencing him in some of my posts?
Is there something wrong with Pesky referencing the twins?

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
107d

@fmf said
In 2018, you didn’t engage Romans1009 at all for several months but you kept "referencing" him. Was that wrong for you to do?
You're the one complaining about it.

F

Moves
107d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Is there something wrong with Pesky referencing the twins?
No, of course not. He can mention me by name or divegeester by name or mention "the twins" as often as wants - and he does, not only on this forum - but for you to push back against the suggestion that he is clearly obsessed with "FMF" and "divegeester" and "the twins" is ridiculous of you.

F

Moves
107d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You're the one complaining about it.
I am not complaining about how you handled Romans1009. Not at all. I am asking you whether, when you didn’t engage him for several months and kept "referencing" him, was that wrong for you to do?

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
107d

@fmf said
I am not complaining about how you handled Romans1009. Not at all. I am asking you whether, when you didn’t engage him for several months and kept "referencing" him, was that wrong for you to do?
Yawn.

F

Moves
107d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Yawn.
It's an inconvenient question for you, that much is clear.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
107d

@fmf said
It's an inconvenient question for you, that much is clear.
It's a tiresome question, that's for sure.

F

Moves
107d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It's a tiresome question, that's for sure.
It's a question that hones in on the very heart of the hypocrisy being exhibited in your dj2becker-like banter.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
107d

@fmf said
It's a question that hones in on the very heart of the hypocrisy being exhibited in your dj2becker-like banter.
No sir. It is just another example of you not following what has clearly been said to you.

Like I said, it's tiresome.

F

Moves
107d

No, of course not. He can mention me by name or divegeester by name or mention "the twins" as often as wants - and he does, not only on this forum - but for you to push back against the suggestion that he is clearly obsessed with "FMF" and "divegeester" and "the twins" is ridiculous of you.
@ghost-of-a-duke
BUMP

F

Moves
107d

@fmf said
@ghost-of-a-duke
BUMP