General Forum

General Forum

1. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '13 17:02
    After 10 year of various forum-experience - I can tell: the forums between each other and the clans in each of forums behave like gangs in this film of Walter Hill - Warriors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Warriors_%28film%29

Sooner or later the lonesomes will be trolled out...
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Oct '13 17:37
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    After 10 year of various forum-experience - I can tell: the forums between each other and the clans in each of forums behave like gangs in this film of Walter Hill - [b]Warriors.

Sooner or later the lonesomes will be trolled out...[/b]
    There's at least one private club forum exception: Club 344
  3. Dumnonia
    Moves
    18 Oct '13 18:57
    After 10 year of various forum-experience - I can tell: the forums between each other and the clans in each of forums behave like gangs in this film of Walter Hill - [b]Warriors.

Stay out of the clans forum.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Oct '13 21:24

"Waaaaarriors... come out to plaaaaay..."

I liked this film.
  5. Dumnonia
    Moves
    18 Oct '13 21:30
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "Waaaaarriors... come out to plaaaaay..."

I liked this film.
    'Cos it's all our turf...
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Oct '13 22:37
    The trailer for the theatrical release of The Warriors:
    YouTube

And who can forget the video game:
    YouTube
  7. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    18 Oct '13 22:47

Have you seen the film The Warriors Way? I suspect members of most clans are like the citizens of the old west town the hero of this flick settles down in... before his past catches up with him.
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Moves
    18 Oct '13 23:19
    Don't all public forums get this way? The private club ones are less aggressive, but they're also less interesting. Conflict excites people. Just think about the audiences at sporting events where someone is sure to die or be injured, or the crowds that gather to gossip at train wrecks ...
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Oct '13 23:24
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Don't all public forums get this way? The private club ones are less aggressive, but they're also less interesting. Conflict excites people. Just think about the audiences at sporting events where someone is sure to die or be injured, or the crowds that gather to gossip at train wrecks ...
    "Just think about the audiences at sporting events where someone is sure to die or be injured,
    or the crowds that gather to gossip at train wrecks ..." or bus crashes and funerals. lol
  10. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    18 Oct '13 23:42
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I don't see much difference between the forums here and message boards anywhere else. Most start off tame and then rapidly disintegrate into feuds and an endless recycling of the same debate topics. Once a debate is finished it simply starts over again, with the same recycled points and counterpoints. After watching a few reruns I lose interest and don't bother with it anymore.

The boards here seem to be unusually active in light of how long this site has been in existence, but other than that I see the same people I've seen anywhere else. Not necessarily the same exact people, but you couldn't prove that by me.