go get stoned

go get stoned

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mlb62

Moves
17 Feb 18

Hey all..lit's a three day weekend for the usa !!! President's Day is Monday..sooo everyone can get smashed/plastered .Plenty of time to get straight by Tuesday mornings workday !! Any substance is ok, !! Drugs, beer/ whiskey/wine..etc... Get wasted tonight !!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
18 Feb 18

Originally posted by @ogb
Hey all..lit's a three day weekend for the usa !!! President's Day is Monday..sooo everyone can get smashed/plastered .Plenty of time to get straight by Tuesday mornings workday !! Any substance is ok, !! Drugs, beer/ whiskey/wine..etc... Get wasted tonight !!
Use not abuse

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
18 Feb 18

The only way to celebrate is to be mentally absent???

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Feb 18

Originally posted by @ponderable
Well that accounts for 90% of the population anyway......

Moves
18 Feb 18

Originally posted by @ponderable
Vlad Lenin said: "Religion is the opiate of the people".

Donald Trump says: "Opiates are the opiate of the people!" 😀

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Feb 18

Originally posted by @wolfe63
Vlad Lenin said: "Religion is the opiate of the people".

Donald Trump says: "Opiates are the opiate of the people!" 😀
And he gives a helping hand getting to those who want it.

Moves
08 Mar 18

Originally posted by @sonhouse
And he gives a helping hand getting to those who want it.
And some who don't... but we do have Van, is there room for much more?

w

Moves
09 Mar 18

You mean you aren't now?

G

Moves
09 Mar 18

I smoked pot nearly everyday for over 40 years. I quit doing that about 4 months ago. For me it was largely a hand to mouth habit. If I miss the buzz I take a shot of rye or rum.I don't see anything wrong with smoking bud, but many employers do. I've never played a game of chess without a pot buzz.