1. Joined
    02 Apr '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '20 23:312 edits
    My brother Bob Anderson (Grampy Bobby) passed away March 10th in Birmingham Al. He greatly enjoyed his time on RHP meeting new people from all over the world and sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ with them. He is now with his Savior and reunited with his wife Evelyn and many members of his family and friends. He would like to be remembered as a friendly caring person who was very concerned about the salvation of others. Ken Anderson (Kiki 46).
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    13 Mar '20 23:36
    @kiki46 said
    My brother Bob Anderson (Grammy Bobby) passed away March 10th in Birmingham Al. He greatly enjoyed his time on RHP meeting new people from all over the world and sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ with them. He is now with his Savior and reunited with his wife Evelyn and many members of his family and friends. He would like to be remembered as a friendly caring person who was very concerned about the salvation of others. Ken Anderson (Kiki 46).
    do you mean Grampy Bobby?
  3. Joined
    02 Apr '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '20 23:37
    @lemondrop

Yes typo
  4. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    13 Mar '20 23:51
    @kiki46

sorry for yer loss
  5. Standard membermobster kitty
    mafia chief
    the safe house
    Moves
    14 Mar '20 01:44
    the importance of death is not the remembrance.

it is the work left behind which few remember.

the corn grows widely in the field. a few stalks stand tall.

the few who do not feed the many.

do good in the small places.
  6. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    14 Mar '20 03:36
    @kiki46
    Grampy Bobby was highly regarded and a leader. He stated many wonderful threads and was always posting creative stimulating questions. I and many others miss his presence. So very sorry for your loss.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Mar '20 06:30
    @kiki46 said
    My brother Bob Anderson (Grampy Bobby) passed away March 10th in Birmingham Al. He greatly enjoyed his time on RHP meeting new people from all over the world and sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ with them. He is now with his Savior and reunited with his wife Evelyn and many members of his family and friends. He would like to be remembered as a friendly caring person who was very concerned about the salvation of others. Ken Anderson (Kiki 46).
    Thank you for taking the time in your grief to come here and let us know. Many have wondered how he's been since he left the site. Thank you for the closure. God Bless.
  8. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    14 Mar '20 06:52
    @kiki46
    I'm sorry to hear that.
  9. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    14 Mar '20 07:17
    @kiki46

my sympathies
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Mar '20 08:55
    @kiki46

Sad news indeed. My sympathies.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Mar '20 08:57
    @kiki46 said
    Commiserations to you and your family.
  12. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    14 Mar '20 09:06

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '20 09:25
    @coquette said
    @kiki46
    Grampy Bobby was highly regarded and a leader. He stated many wonderful threads and was always posting creative stimulating questions.
    Thread 143615
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '20 09:30
    @kiki46 said
    My condolences to you and all of GB’s family.

Grampy Bobby was a larger than most character here at RHP and I’m pretty sure he would enjoy the knowledge that he will remain just as controversial as a forum contributor in his death, as he was in life.
  15. Subscriberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Moves
    14 Mar '20 09:48
    “ No man is an island entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as any manner of thy friends or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind.”

Grampy Bobby, whether one was endeared or annoyed by him, contributed to this virtual continent at RHP and kept things lively. His absence and his reported death is a diminishment here.

Only a few of us know each other outside of this forum and I like to imagine Bobby as that relative that everyone in the family smiles to each other about with knowing and accepting smiles because his generous awkward presence brought joy into the lives he knew on a face to face basis.

I send my very deep condolences to his brother, Ken and all of Bob’s family to whom he was devoted.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree