1. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '18 16:08
    What people don't realise is I don't cheat I use my brain and I play my game at ches if peoples wanna accuse me of cheating fine that's their prerogative.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Oct '18 16:10
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    is there anyone who can beat this chess genie?
    Depends on the strength of THEIR software. XXX may be just using his cell phone chess program. Pretty sure he is using an engine.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Oct '18 16:111 edit
    Originally posted by @xxxsecurityxxx
    What people don't realise is I don't cheat I use my brain and I play my game at ches if peoples wanna accuse me of cheating fine that's their prerogative.
    So tell us your FIDE or ELO or USCF over the board rating. So far you are the terror of the 1700 set but most of your opponents are 1300 or so. We want to see you play a 2000 player before you get too high on your horse.
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    02 Oct '18 16:11
    you get 4 Pinocchio's for that post
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '18 16:12
    I don't use engines mate dunno how to use them anyway as a matter of fact what the he'll is a engine. I ain't been given rating
  6. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    02 Oct '18 16:14
    I don't use engines mate dunno how to use them anyway as a matter of fact what the he'll is a engine. I ain't been given rating
    I'm on your side buddy
    keep the streak alive!
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Oct '18 16:24
    I hope you do not use engines, and if you don't we apologize in advance. Engines are chess software that makes grandmaster level moves, higher than GM actually in some cases. But a 2000 level program is not very hard to come by. My CELL phone can support a 2000 rated chess program.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '18 16:27
    I don't use engines never have and never will but j appreciate a apology thanks I just don't like being called a cheat when I'm not. I'll play anyone as i love chess
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Oct '18 16:39
    ' I ain't been given rating'...Or indeed, a brain.
  10. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    02 Oct '18 16:43
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    ' I ain't been given rating'...Or indeed, a brain.
    lol
    he's a chess wizard not an English scholar
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '18 17:09
    GOAD I'LL PLAY YOU IF YOU LIKE
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Oct '18 17:14
    Game 12918313

Close game
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Oct '18 17:211 edit
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    lol
    he's a chess wizard not an English scholar
    Bit premie to say wizard. He has only played max 1700 level players. When he beats a 2000 player a few times we may change our minds. Has anyone here done an analysis on his games to see if they indicate engine use?

Engine users typically make moves on a better than GM consistently, that is to say, making the #1 choice almost every move, something even Carlsen, Kasparov or Fischer never does.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Oct '18 17:231 edit
    Game 12918313

Close game
    Close? Not exactly. either takes bishop and queen takes rook or mate. An offer he can't refuse😉 I think it's ok to say because the game is so hopeless. It's not like I can help black win or even stalemate.
  15. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    02 Oct '18 17:23
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Bit premie to say wizard. He has only played max 1700 level players. When he beats a 2000 player a few times we may change our minds. Has anyone here done an analysis on his games to see if they indicate engine use?

Engine users typically make moves on a better than GM consistently, that is to say, making the #1 choice almost every move, something even Carlsen, Kasparov or Fischer never does.
    my boyfriend is definitely a chess wizard
    he will not be defeated or defamed by you or anyone else

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree