1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 14:46
    @FMF
    Agnostic atheist. So either you is or you aint, which is it?
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 14:512 edits
    @sonhouse said
    @FMF
    fmf is an atheist, well hell that explains much of his problems, he doesn't believe in God!

Who does an atheist turn to in these times I wonder? ( Probably a better conversation for the "Spirituality Forum"!)

-VR
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 14:53
    @sonhouse said
    @FMF
    Take it to the Spirituality Forum, spanky!
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 14:552 edits
    @fmf said
    Take it to the Spirituality Forum, spanky!
    Probably where it should be, because you'd have very few to agree with you in this Forum! 😛 😉

By the way did you get beat up in there, I haven't seen you in here so much in Years!!!

-VR
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 15:08
    @very-rusty said
    By the way did you get beat up in there, I haven't seen you in here so much in Years!!!
    The Spirituality Forum has been becalmed for a few weeks. There are those who'd blame the likes of me for the lack of people posting, but those are the very same people who aren't posting.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 15:26
    @fmf said
    The Spirituality Forum has been becalmed for a few weeks. There are those who'd blame the likes of me for the lack of people posting, but those are the very same people who aren't posting.
    Go figure.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 15:32
    @fmf said
    Give what you just said some more thought! Are they all wrong and you are right?....

-VR
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 15:34
    @very-rusty said
    Give what you just said some more thought! Are they all wrong and you are right?....
    It's a debate and discussion forum. If people don't post, so be it. If people do post, so be it.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 15:39
    @fmf said
    It's a debate and discussion forum. If people don't post, so be it. If people do post, so be it.
    IF you are the reasponsible one for it SO BE IT, is your attitude!

-VR
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 15:53
    @very-rusty said
    IF you are the reasponsible one for it SO BE IT, is your attitude!

-VR
    "Responsible" for what?
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 16:101 edit
    @FMF

Well if you haven't posted on there for 12 years there is no way you could be responsible.

Your forum history will tell the truth.

-VR
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 16:24
    @very-rusty said
    Your forum history will tell the truth.
    If you think my posting history on the Spirituality Forum is not one that I can be proud of in terms of content and tone and quality of debate, feel free to critique it; but I suggest you do it on that forum rather than here.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 16:27
    @fmf said
    If you think my posting history on the Spirituality Forum is not one that I can be proud of in terms of content and tone and quality of debate, feel free to critique it; but I suggest you do it on that forum rather than here.
    You are such a hypocrite. You bring up a spirituality topic here then tell people to not talk about it here.

You are a joke, a bozo and dip sht on so many levels.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 16:31
    @eladar said
    You are such a hypocrite. You bring up a spirituality topic here then tell people to not talk about it here.
    I think you should be open to discussing your views on marriage and how your Christian beliefs affect them on the Spirituality Forum, yes. I don't think people should discuss it here aside perhaps from mentioning it and inviting you to take it to the other forum.
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 16:34
    @fmf said
    I think you should be open to discussing your views on marriage and how your Christian beliefs affect them on the Spirituality Forum, yes. I don't think people should discuss it here aside perhaps from mentioning it and inviting you to take it to the other forum.
    Take it to the Spirituality forum Bozo.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree