1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    02 Aug '19 14:10
    @patzering said
    LoL small world 😉
    I note you |fly" the American flag, has your president instituted conscription and you are seeking refuge in Canada? 🤔 😛
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Aug '19 14:20
    @Very-Rusty
    Yep. When we lived in Scottsdale, our house had a rooftop central air unit and it got so hot a reflective cover was installed as a shield to cover the unit so it wouldn't just blow up from the heat of the sun.
    Also, the water exhaust hose ran down to the eves and there was a constant output of water even though the humidity was generally low but 110 was normal.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Aug '19 15:44
    @great-big-stees said
    We're, almost, neighbours. 🙂
    You guys could have a meet up!!! 😉

VR the match maker....LOL....

-VR
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Aug '19 15:471 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @Very-Rusty
    Yep. When we lived in Scottsdale, our house had a rooftop central air unit and it got so hot a reflective cover was installed as a shield to cover the unit so it wouldn't just blow up from the heat of the sun.
    Also, the water exhaust hose ran down to the eves and there was a constant output of water even though the humidity was generally low but 110 was normal.
    I wouldn't be to handle too much of those kinds of temperatures for sure very long.

Thankfully our summer heat wave usually doesn't last that long, but seems each year to be getting longer, not temperatures at 110 but closer to the 100f than we use to get. Ontario, Montreal do get higher temps then us, nice to be on the east coast where if you don't like the weather wait 5 minutes and it will change. We had a thunder lightening storm last night that really cooled things down at least for the evening.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree