Hamilton on Disney+

Hamilton on Disney+

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
06 Jul 20
1 edit

@ashiitaka said
Summed up, musicals are "actors who can sing", while opera is "singers who can act".
In that sense, as a former musician, I generally prefer opera.

That being said, I have heard some good reviews about Hamilton from some of my friends who have seen it. I have a friend who lives in New York and spends a lot of time on Broadway, and another who went for her 21st ...[text shortened]... n Nevis. To this day, Mount Misery/Liamuiga (on St. Kitts) is the only volcano I have ever summited.
King George III comes off as kind of a rejected suitor, puzzled has to why the Americans are not returning his love and then saying basically "you'll be sorry" after the "break up". He's a bit of a comic figure though well-played by the actor (and not quite as mad as usual popular US versions of the period have him).

Read a book!

Moves
11 Jul 20

I'm no fan of rap music but I thought the multi-level set, inventive lighting and outstanding choreography made it work. The history, of course, was more symbolic than scrupulously accurate. Four stars.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
11 Jul 20

@handyandy said
My son gave me a copy on a thumb drive. Don't ask me how he got it.
how did he get it?

Read a book!

Moves
11 Jul 20

@rookie54 said
how did he get it?
Magic, of course.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Jul 20

@no1marauder said
I got it free for a year for switching to Verizon. Probably won't renew esp. since they are losing Marvel.
You should watch The Mandalorian so you can catch season two when it comes out in October.