1. Planet Earth , Mwy
    Moves
    18 Nov '19 04:38
    @rookie54 After they had watched demonstrating what one does in a bathroom they obviously thought it was how we humans give birth! They wrapped my deposit in a weird looking blanket like material and handed it to me! I was hoping like hell they were not expecting me to kiss my new born!!? They then passed it round among themselves to get a good look at it before handing it back to me.
    Then I made the terrifying mistake of telling one of them I was hungry! That they had never heard of either! What happened next was different from the normal as was everything on Borsalia

😲
  2. Standard memberpawnpaw
    Please Pay Attention
    Lethabong
    Moves
    18 Nov '19 07:19
    @recuvic said
    @rookie54 After they had watched demonstrating what one does in a bathroom they obviously thought it was how we humans give birth! They wrapped my deposit in a weird looking blanket like material and handed it to me! I was hoping like hell they were not expecting me to kiss my new born!!? They then passed it round among themselves to get a good look at it before handing it ba ...[text shortened]... ard of either! What happened next was different from the normal as was everything on Borsalia

😲
    Very interesting... seems this is developing into a series of some kind...
  3. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    18 Nov '19 10:48
    @rookie54 said
    frank would be so pleased
    the mothers, not so much
    Frankly, that invention of mother's,
    was created in an alien motel.
    She called them baby snakes,
    and did what it takes...
    to avoid long distance charges,
    from Ma Bell.
  4. Planet Earth , Mwy
    Moves
    18 Nov '19 11:28
    Well anyway after I explained my need for food drinks etc they provided exactly that pork chops beef fish lamb chicken vegetables coffee tea water and booze beer and fruits and so on , they all smelled and looked great but tasted like zero , I mean nothing at all. Nothing tasted of anything! I had obviously forgotten to tell them how they should taste so I guess their food replicator or whatever it was ,was not instructed in that manner?? At least I avoided starvation! Then they said it was time to tour their planet! They took me on their planet tour and then erased my memory of that so they said. I then told them I needed to sleep. Well this opened up another can of worms I can tell you! 😏
  5. Planet Earth , Mwy
    Moves
    21 Nov '19 11:44
    Well I slept for what seemed to me like days and then when I awoke I was back inside the burger bar bathroom with the door still locked from the inside, and the burger I had left on the dining table uneaten still, on top of the toilet water tank shelf! One bite had been taken out of it which was really weird! How could these things have happened ? Did I really fall asleep in the bathroom and simply dream or imagine all of this, and if so how come my burger was moved from the table to the bathroom with the door locked from the inside, and who or what took a bite out of it?? Some answers will always be unanswered I guess??
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Nov '19 11:54
    @recuvic said
    Well anyway after I explained my need for food drinks etc they provided exactly that pork chops beef fish lamb chicken vegetables coffee tea water and booze beer and fruits and so on , they all smelled and looked great but tasted like zero , I mean nothing at all. Nothing tasted of anything! I had obviously forgotten to tell them how they should taste so I guess their food ...[text shortened]... said. I then told them I needed to sleep. Well this opened up another can of worms I can tell you! 😏
    You seem to have a lot of memory for someone who claims to have had their memory erased so many times!...I think you have a great imagination though. Keep in mind if you memory was erased you wouldn't be able to remember this either. 😉

-VR
  7. Planet Earth , Mwy
    Moves
    21 Nov '19 12:04
    It was only the actual tour of the planet which I was made to forget and the Borsalians never did explained why! I have a pretty good memory for most things and am able to utilize this in some chess games but like most people obviously I cannot remember everything! There are even some shadowy memories of the planet which they claimed to have erased but the memories of planet are very unclear and foggy. Nevertheless I returned unharmed if somewhat shaken but still lay awake most night for fear of what might happen during my sleep periods. If it really was all just a typical crazy dream I do not want to revisit it any time soon! But if it did happen which I suspect it did I can only say no one should fear the Borsalians as they were very friendly and accommodating . Even if it was a dream and not real, I like to think that it was real as it would indicate we are not alone in the universe, or some other universe??
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Nov '19 12:23
    @recuvic said
    It was only the actual tour of the planet which I was made to forget and the Borsalians never did explained why! I have a pretty good memory for most things and am able to utilize this in some chess games but like most people obviously I cannot remember everything! There are even some shadowy memories of the planet which they claimed to have erased but the memories of planet ...[text shortened]... ink that it was real as it would indicate we are not alone in the universe, or some other universe??
    Or someone slipped something into your food or drink and you went on a bad trip in your head.

-VR
  9. Planet Earth , Mwy
    Moves
    22 Nov '19 19:09
    It is possible someone slipped a crazy pill or something like that in to my food/drink, but it occurred to me if so maybe it was a Borsalian who did that?? If so, why?? Anyway I have now found a way to avoid being kidnapped again by the Borsalians! This is a really good idea I have!
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 Nov '19 19:17
    @recuvic said
    It is possible someone slipped a crazy pill or something like that in to my food/drink, but it occurred to me if so maybe it was a Borsalian who did that?? If so, why?? Anyway I have now found a way to avoid being kidnapped again by the Borsalians! This is a really good idea I have!
    I'm still waiting for the punchline.
  11. Planet Earth , Mwy
    Moves
    23 Nov '19 04:13
    Well I discovered that they really do not look like large shoe boxes, they simply put that thought in my mind somehow so as to conceal their real appearance! One of the shoe box appearance Borsalians fell to the floor as they were all hovering about 3 feet from the floor in their spaceship as they returned me to my own world here on Earth. It just lay there on who was seemingly a floor , but not moving sick asleep or maybe dead? Anyway I took the lid off this Borsalian thingy and guess what I found inside !?
  12. Standard memberpawnpaw
    Please Pay Attention
    Lethabong
    Moves
    23 Nov '19 05:11
    @RECUVIC
    I thought so...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree