1. Planet Earth , Mwy
    Moves
    15 Nov '19 17:02
    Six weeks ago I was literally kidnapped by an alien race in a bathroom in a burger bar called the Borsalians from another galaxy and returned to planet earth 2 and a half days later. They took me to planet Borsalia and treated me as a very welcome guest. They then erased my memory only of the planetary details I had seen there but not the fact that I had been there. All other details I fully remember like it was yesterday. Their so called spacecraft had no obvious physicality of any type yet it took us trillions times trillions of light years to Borsalia and back in a few nano seconds. This was not imagined as most skeptics will say and actually happened to me though obviously virtually no one is expected to believe it. If anyone else has had actual real life contact with the Borsalians I would greatly like to hear of this, and only this please! I am NOT demented or sick or a lunatic or drunk or on drugs or delusional or some other kind of crackpot ! I am a logical stable thinking human being who was a real life victim and scared to death during the entire experience I would imagine.
    Why they showed me things on their planet and then made me forget them makes no sense to me. They were peculiar in shape as having no apparent head or limbs but were about 33 to 36 inches long and about 12 to 15 inches tall I guessed in height, and were shaped like a large cardboard shoe box with no apparent method of mobility , but they did move somehow! They communicated nothing with me except their name and the planets name! Not by speech but seemingly by putting the name in my mind only. They were all totally dark blue and nothing else!. During the experience I remember being very nervous yet never felt threatened or made to feel overly uncomfortable.
    Clearly as I said it is not very likely this can be believed but if anyone is able to recount an encounter with the Borsalians it would help at least to assure me that I am not quite totally insane! I am NOT at all insane but very concerned about the possibility that they might come back for me again, at some other time in the future?? Once was quite enough frankly! 😒
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    15 Nov '19 17:17
    @RECUVIC
    the burger bar was called borsalians???

was it any good?
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Nov '19 17:191 edit
    @recuvic said
    Six weeks ago I was literally kidnapped by an alien race in a bathroom in a burger bar called the Borsalians from another galaxy and returned to planet earth 2 and a half days later. They took me to planet Borsalia and treated me as a very welcome guest. They then erased my memory only of the planetary details I had seen there but not the fact that I had been there. ...[text shortened]... ey might come back for me again, at some other time in the future?? Once was quite enough frankly! 😒
    You sure someone didn't slip something into your drink? πŸ˜‰

-VR
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Nov '19 17:24
    @recuvic said
    Six weeks ago I was literally kidnapped by an alien race in a bathroom in a burger bar called the Borsalians from another galaxy and returned to planet earth 2 and a half days later. They took me to planet Borsalia and treated me as a very welcome guest. They then erased my memory only of the planetary details I had seen there but not the fact that I had been there. ...[text shortened]... ey might come back for me again, at some other time in the future?? Once was quite enough frankly! 😒
    A vivid dream indeed sir.
  5. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    15 Nov '19 17:351 edit
    How do you know it was 'trillions times trillions of light years' away.
    Might have only been a few trillion light years away.
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    16 Nov '19 01:28
    @recuvic said
    They were peculiar in shape as having no apparent head or limbs but were about 33 to 36 inches long and about 12 to 15 inches tall I guessed in height, and were shaped like a large cardboard shoe box
    What a load of rubbish!
    Adult Borsalians are at least 18 inches tall!
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    16 Nov '19 10:30
    @RECUVIC

Did they speak English?
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Nov '19 10:421 edit
    @ponderable said
    @RECUVIC

Did they speak English?
    Pehaps you should re-read the story more carefully to find your answer!!!! πŸ˜›

Especially this part of it: "They communicated nothing with me except their name and the planets name! Not by speech but seemingly by putting the name in my mind only."

-VR
  9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    16 Nov '19 15:31
    @recuvic said
    Well if you were succesful with advising them, they migt come back....
  10. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    16 Nov '19 15:35
    @RECUVIC

H.P. Lovecraft reported a very similar experience.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Nov '19 15:57
    @recuvic said
    Once was quite enough frankly! 😒
    Was it like this?

YouTube
  12. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    16 Nov '19 21:07
    @wolfgang59 said
    What a load of rubbish!
    Adult Borsalians are at least 18 inches tall!
    LMAO
  13. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    16 Nov '19 21:11
    @recuvic said
    There must be a website where people share such experiences.
    Have you tried that ?
    The chance of finding someone on a chess website with a few dozen posters who was abducted by borsillians is remote.
  14. Standard membermobster kitty
    mafia chief
    the safe house
    Moves
    16 Nov '19 21:29
  15. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    16 Nov '19 21:49
    @mister-moggy said
    @The-Gravedigger

i am Q
    Shhhhh

I know but you will be in great danger if certain people find out.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree