free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    16 Nov '19 21:56
    @mister-moggy said
    @The-Gravedigger

i am Q
    and i am T
    together we are quite the cutie, eh wot?
  2. Standard membermobster kitty
    mafia chief
    the safe house
    Moves
    16 Nov '19 21:57
    @The-Gravedigger

i only fear russ.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Nov '19 22:241 edit
    @mister-moggy

Why on earth would you fear Russ?

-VR
  4. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    17 Nov '19 07:11
    @recuvic said
    Six weeks ago I was literally kidnapped by an alien race in a bathroom in a burger bar called the Borsalians from another galaxy and returned to planet earth 2 and a half days later. They took me to planet Borsalia and treated me as a very welcome guest. They then erased my memory only of the planetary details I had seen there but not the fact that I had been there. ...[text shortened]... ey might come back for me again, at some other time in the future?? Once was quite enough frankly! 😢
    I had the exact same thing happen to me except everything was different .
  5. Planet Earth , Mwy
    Moves
    17 Nov '19 16:11
    I cannot be sure about the exact height of the Borsalians and it was no dream but reality, I wish it had been a dream but I do not need therapy or pills . I know I cannot have been the only person to have met the Borsalians! I just need to find one other person who meet them somehow somewhere to establish that they are very real!

😲
  6. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 Nov '19 16:23
    @recuvic said
    I cannot be sure about the exact height of the Borsalians and it was no dream but reality, I wish it had been a dream but I do not need therapy or pills . I know I cannot have been the only person to have met the Borsalians! I just need to find one other person who meet them somehow somewhere to establish that they are very real!

😲
    The first rule of Borsalians is that you don't talk about Borsalians.
  7. Planet Earth , Mwy
    Moves
    17 Nov '19 17:27
    @Ghost-of-a-Duken well they never told me to say nothing so I guessed it was okay>>??Do you mean that you too have actually met the Borsalians?? If so, we need to talk some!

😵
  8. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    17 Nov '19 17:40
    Poor old Recuvic captured by Borsilians,
    While he was sat quietly studying the Sicilian.
  9. Planet Earth , Mwy
    Moves
    17 Nov '19 18:20
    @The-Gravedigger I am pleased there are signs of of sympathy still available in this world, it was in a burger bar bathroom that I was kidnapped so a very unnerving experience as I was on the brink of making a deposit in that place! I did in fact make such a deposit but from fear and shock more than anything else!

😳
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    17 Nov '19 18:49
    @the-gravedigger said
    Poor old Recuvic captured by Borsilians,
    While he was sat quietly studying the Sicilian.
    Have you ever been held by the Borsilians?
    ... Very painful ...
  11. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 Nov '19 19:231 edit
    @recuvic said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duken well they never told me to say nothing so I guessed it was okay>>??Do you mean that you too have actually met the Borsalians?? If so, we need to talk some!

😵
    The first time I encountered the Borsalians was during the Battle of Toulouse. They were there of course in an observational capacity and distracted as I was by strategizing the campaign, mistook one of the little blighters for a Second Lieutenant I had charged with fetching me a cup of Darjeeling...But I say too much.

Borsalians, of course, is an anagram of 'Nabs Sailor' so really it is maritime folk who need to be wary of abduction.
  12. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    17 Nov '19 20:00
    @recuvic said
    Six weeks ago I was literally kidnapped by an alien race in a bathroom in a burger bar called the Borsalians from another galaxy and returned to planet earth 2 and a half days later. They took me to planet Borsalia and treated me as a very welcome guest. They then erased my memory only of the planetary details I had seen there but not the fact that I had been there. ...[text shortened]... ey might come back for me again, at some other time in the future?? Once was quite enough frankly! 😢
    Borsalian girls, with a tiny little moustache
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Nov '19 20:02
    @kegge said
    Are you in love with them kegge? 😉

-VR
  14. Planet Earth , Mwy
    Moves
    18 Nov '19 04:18
    @Very-Rusty I think I am finally getting the feeling that I am not alone after all! I really thought that nobody had even heard of the Borsalians! Now I have enough courage to mention what happened when I felt a need to visit a bathroom on Borsalia! They asked me what a bathroom was!! Apparently they had no need of any such basics and when I explained what I needed to do, they were totally confused! Then I was crushed when they asked if they could watch it happening!! Given their obvious friendliness how could I refuse? What happened next is beyond anything anyone could even imagine! My entire memory of their home planet as I said was erased but all other things remain very vivid and quite terrifying!

😠
  15. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    18 Nov '19 04:26
    @kegge said
    frank would be so pleased
    the mothers, not so much

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree