1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 13:00
    I got a window up that said Java needs update but I was too slow on the draw and clicked the thing before I unclicked the toolbar add on. Anyone know how to delete that toolbar in Chrome? In other browsers the tool window has a toolbar submenu but I can't find such a thing in Chrome. I don't like unwanted toolbars added. I usually don't let that happen but I was in a hurry, had been off work for 3 days and wanted to get the thing over with.
  2. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 13:08
    Lol
  3. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 13:28
    IT'S A VIRUS!!!!!!

FORMAT YOUR PC PRONTO, OR INSTALL 6 DIFFERENT AV PROGRAMS!
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 14:241 edit
    Originally posted by Crowley
    IT'S A VIRUS!!!!!!

FORMAT YOUR PC PRONTO, OR INSTALL 6 DIFFERENT AV PROGRAMS!
    So much for actually getting adult help in this forum.

I googled how to remove the Ask toolbar and it turns out just going to control panel and finding it in the program list, then delete it. I thought it was a problem internal to Chrome like an extension but it is just an added whole program.

I forgot how much of an assshole you are.
  5. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 14:312 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So much for actually getting adult help in this forum.
    Try Tools > Extensions

If that doesn't work, perhaps uninstall from control panel.

Simple stuff really.

You could have also googled the answer yourself in a fractino of the time it took for you to write that meandering paragraph in the OP.

EDIT: Nice edit after I provided you the answer
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 14:43
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    Try Tools > Extensions

If that doesn't work, perhaps uninstall from control panel.

Simple stuff really.

You could have also googled the answer yourself in a fractino of the time it took for you to write that meandering paragraph in the OP.

EDIT: Nice edit after I provided you the answer
    That all happened independent of your advice, which I thank you for. One of the things that stupid Ask toolbar did was interfere with the RHP toolbar, the one with My home, My settings, etc. When that ask toolbar came in, the RHP toolbar blanked out, all the links disappeared. They came back immediately when I dumped that stupid ask toolbar. But thanks for the reply. There was no need for Crowley to have come up with that ridiculous response. Very childish in fact.
  7. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 15:09
    There was no need for Crowley to have come up with that ridiculous response. Very childish in fact.
    Maybe you can install a toolbar to remove my responses?
  8. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 15:10
    I still believe we need to get people licensed before they are allowed to touch an Internet connected PC.
  9. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 15:26
    That all happened independent of your advice, which I thank you for. One of the things that stupid Ask toolbar did was interfere with the RHP toolbar, the one with My home, My settings, etc. When that ask toolbar came in, the RHP toolbar blanked out, all the links disappeared. They came back immediately when I dumped that stupid ask toolbar. But thanks for ...[text shortened]... re was no need for Crowley to have come up with that ridiculous response. Very childish in fact.
    Crowley, or as I like to call him, Cowardly, definitely comes off as a jerk. I hope this year Santa puts a lump of coal in his stockings and makes love to his wife.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 15:31
    Crowley, or as I like to call him, Cowardly, definitely comes off as a jerk. I hope this year Santa puts a lump of coal in his stockings and makes love to his wife.
    🙂
  11. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 15:31
    I heard Santa hates fags too.
  12. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 15:35
    Originally posted by Crowley
    I heard Santa hates fags too.
    I don't appreciate your coarse language, sir. You're very offensive.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 16:04
    I don't appreciate your coarse language, sir. You're very offensive.
    Just ignore him, he is obviously very proud of his inherent superiority. Kind of like a smart college kid WAY too impressed with his own intelligence.
  14. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 16:07
    Just ignore him, he is obviously very proud of his inherent superiority. Kind of like a smart college kid WAY too impressed with his own intelligence.
    It's a shame that good people like us have to suffer through such boorish behaviour. If he were here right now, I'd let him know in no uncertain terms that I find his attitude to be reprehensible and his mother to be a whore.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 16:181 edit
    I got a window up that said Java needs update but I was too slow on the draw and clicked the thing before I unclicked the toolbar add on. Anyone know how to delete that toolbar in Chrome? In other browsers the tool window has a toolbar submenu but I can't find such a thing in Chrome. I don't like unwanted toolbars added. I usually don't let that happen but I was in a hurry, had been off work for 3 days and wanted to get the thing over with.
    Send it over to Spirituality and I'll RJHinds to lay hands on it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree