Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    23 Jun '20 20:52
    @divegeester said
    Thanks mate.

I’ll PM you my requirements which include:
    - Hypoallergenic quilt and pillows
    - free range cotswold blue boiled eggs x 3 for breakfast Tuesday Thursday and every other Sunday, bacon sarnies on Saturday, Porridge other days
    - sky sports football for EPL
    - Netflix and/or Amazon Prime
    - use of kitchen and dining room twice per month for entertaining ...[text shortened]... equired (you can drive my Fiat Punto as a swap)
    - I like my steaks lean
    - AOB

Much appreciated.
    Hypoallergenic, I'll see what Ikea have.
    Duck eggs, the chef has been furloughed (sorry), sardines only if I can combat the aroma🚬Football fixtures & reruns🏅🏆 not a problem.
    2 skanks from Farnworth, it will require narcotics depending on your fetish?
    Netflix entertainment 🤔 Your Punto & my Harley😑
    Steak, I wouldn't expect anything less.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '20 21:56
    @kevcvs57 said
    Just a short sentence then?
    Haha!
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Jun '20 23:051 edit
    @divegeester said
    Thanks mate.

I’ll PM you my requirements which include:
    - Hypoallergenic quilt and pillows
    - free range cotswold blue boiled eggs x 3 for breakfast Tuesday Thursday and every other Sunday, bacon sarnies on Saturday, Porridge other days
    - sky sports football for EPL
    - Netflix and/or Amazon Prime
    - use of kitchen and dining room twice per month for entertaining ...[text shortened]... equired (you can drive my Fiat Punto as a swap)
    - I like my steaks lean
    - AOB

Much appreciated.
    Check... check... check... check...

Uh oh. Problems. My Harley is off limits to fer'ners.

It's an insurance thing!
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '20 23:11
    Just do not be homeless in NYC, just saw a homeless guy there get a firework set off and thrown on him. It went off like a cherry bomb. He was put in the hospital.
  5. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    23 Jun '20 23:14
    @divegeester said
    Last week I sold the place in which I was living and I haven’t yet bought another. I’m homeless and in need of a bed for a few weeks.

Who will help?
    You'd be welcome here but it's tricky getting into Indonesia right now, and tricky leaving it for that matter. If we, as legal aliens, leave, we currently aren't allowed back in for two years! Some kind of random Indo government decision, which will hopefully be lifted soon, but we're stuck for now. Still, not a bad place to get stuck.
  6. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    24 Jun '20 07:35
    @Indonesia-Phil
    I have a chair, paper,🚬 Weather is most favourable today, I'll sit outside in the shade🙂
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jun '20 08:272 edits
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Uh oh. Problems. My Harley is off limits to fer'ners.
    I have a full motorcycle licence and owned a Fatboy for 4 years if that helps?

"Owned a Fatboy"
    Sounds like a euphemism for debating Eladar! 😆
  8. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    24 Jun '20 08:28
    I just bought a new freezer if you need a dry cardboard box.
  9. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    24 Jun '20 10:48
  10. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    24 Jun '20 16:32
    @huckleberryhound said
    I also have a pile of cardboard boxes in case @divegeester wants to build an annex.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Jun '20 17:383 edits
    @divegeester said
    Last week I sold the place in which I was living and I haven’t yet bought another. I’m homeless and in need of a bed for a few weeks.

Who will help?
    I could lend you a piece of cardboard and something to write with.

The best sign I've seen was, "My ex-wife had a better lawyer. In fact, she slept with him. Can you help?"
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Jun '20 17:451 edit
    @eladar said
    Just do not be homeless in NYC, just saw a homeless guy there get a firework set off and thrown on him. It went off like a cherry bomb. He was put in the hospital.
    The homeless utopia is San Fran. The weather is nice, you can sleep pretty much everywhere, and you have people who are paid to periodically come by and clean your feces off the streets. They also provide various drug paraphernalia so if you choose to shoot up, you have free clean needles.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Jun '20 01:021 edit
    @whodey said
    The homeless utopia is San Fran. The weather is nice, you can sleep pretty much everywhere, and you have people who are paid to periodically come by and clean your feces off the streets. They also provide various drug paraphernalia so if you choose to shoot up, you have free clean needles.
    So, just to be clear, you add homeless people to the long list of people not like you that you can not lose sleep over because they're not human. Got it.

At least you posted your rant in a thread making light of homelessness. Good job.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Jun '20 02:43
    @huckleberryhound said
    Haha.

Bone collector?
  15. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    25 Jun '20 03:28
    @divegeester said

Who will help?
    have any phobias?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree