How many countries have you been to?

How many countries have you been to?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
05 Feb 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Trev33
Finally someone else who has been to S. America.
Columbia is on my list. Cartagena. Lots of variously uniformed guys with submachine guns. We wondered if they all played for the same team.

Moves
05 Feb 14

Originally posted by JS357
Columbia is on my list. Cartagena. Lots of variously uniformed guys with submachine guns. We wondered if they all played for the same team.
Probably not, although more likely on the north coast. When I was there FARC were mostly in the jungle but 'they' did say that the south west was dangerous between the Ecuador border and Cali, I took that road to Cali and there was a checkpoint every hour or so it seemed.

What year were you there?

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
05 Feb 14
1 edit

Ahhh..el cambio de clima si me afectó πŸ™

Moves
06 Feb 14

Probably not, although more likely on the north coast. When I was there FARC were mostly in the jungle but 'they' did say that the south west was dangerous between the Ecuador border and Cali, I took that road to Cali and there was a checkpoint every hour or so it seemed.

What year were you there?
2007 Mainly in tourist areas, which they guarded heavily. But getting from one spot to another we were in some dicey areas.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
08 Feb 14

Originally posted by divegeester
I've been to Egypt loads of times diving, but I've also been to South Africa 3 times. A beautiful country.
Oh, yeah, I vaguely remember. But you were in Cape town, right?

Über-Nerd

Moves
08 Feb 14

"1 Germany"

If you have been to Bavaria, you may count that as a separate country to Germany; the Bavarians think so anyway.

GDR counted as separate while it still existed.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
09 Feb 14

Originally posted by moonbus
"1 Germany"

If you have been to Bavaria, you may count that as a separate country to Germany; the Bavarians think so anyway.

GDR counted as separate while it still existed.
I'll add Cornwall to my list then!
They want independence and speak a funny language. πŸ˜‰

Moves
09 Feb 14

If we're adding places that want to be independent as countries add Sikkim, Assam, Andaman Islands, whatever state Darjeeling is in, Northern Ireland and Scotland to my list.

πŸ˜‰

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
09 Feb 14

If we're adding places that want to be independent as countries add Sikkim, Assam, Andaman Islands, whatever state Darjeeling is in, Northern Ireland and Scotland to my list.

πŸ˜‰
Thinking about it there was a political party wanting independence
for the South Island. We even have our own flag! πŸ˜€