1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 May '19 19:472 edits
    @Very-Rusty

They are not the only people who post in those forums. Why let bullies drive people out of a forum? Better is to call them on it and maybe just maybe they will stop. If not the let the site know. If the mods do nothing and it continues then either become abusive yourself or just snipe from time to time.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 May '19 19:571 edit
    @eladar said
    @Very-Rusty

They are not the only people who post in those forums. Why let bullies drive people out of a forum? Better is to call them on it and maybe just maybe they will stop. If not the let the site know. If the mods do nothing and it continues then either become abusive yourself or just snipe from time to time.
    You do see the exclamation mark to the right? That is for alerting a post if you consider it abusive. In my time I've had a few peoples posts removed, also had a few of mine removed. I believe the Moderators are doing a much better job than they did back when I first came on the site. Not to say they always get it correct, but they do as well as they can with little thanks from most of the posters, myself included until recent years.

Be careful about talking about becoming abusive yourself, that is just asking for trouble. Hell, you been around since 2008, you got to know by now how things work!!!

-VR
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 May '19 20:032 edits
    @very-rusty said
    You do see the exclamation mark to the right? That is for alerting a post if you consider it abusive. In my time I've had a few peoples posts removed, also had a few of mine removed. I believe the Moderators are doing a much better job than they did back when I first came on the site. Not to say they always get it correct, but they do as well as they can with little thanks ...[text shortened]... king for trouble. Hell, you been around since 2008, you got to know by now how things work!!!

-VR
    I do not subscribe but I do give feedback. I have never had a single report answered or acted upon since I returned. At the moment this site is not being moderated.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 May '19 20:05
    @eladar said
    I do not subscribe but I do give feedback. I have never had a single report answered or acted upon since I returned. At the moment this site is not being moderated.
    I think the mods probably have your card marked.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 May '19 20:06
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Of course you do, you are a worthless piece of trash.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 May '19 20:09
    @eladar said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Of course you do, you are a worthless piece of trash.
    Your character is showing sir, and it isn't pretty.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 May '19 20:10
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

No, my honesty is shing through.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 May '19 20:141 edit
    @eladar said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

No, my honesty is shing through.
    Alas, there is nothing shining about you sir.

When did you last post anything remotely pleasant in these forums?
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 May '19 20:24
    @eladar said
    Yeah sure you can start up a few threads but to really dominate a forum and attempt to keep out discussions you do not like you need to do more.

First thing is to come into threads and bring up a tangent discussion to change the subject of a thread. No need to see if anyone wants to discuss the tangent demand thst the people interested in the original discussion talk about ...[text shortened]... sations.

It is something I have seen at RHP since I joined. It is the exact same people doing it.
    The wild boar has a broad range of mating patterns. Typically, they mate in terrain suitable for dry flat regions, and at times, subtropical regions. Their mating dance includes repetitive side stepping and shaking of their rear, intermittingly dispersed between the other.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 May '19 20:26
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Alas, there is nothing shining about you sir.

When did you last post anything remotely pleasant in these forums?
    I once posted a thread just to drink the tears of those reading it so give the guy a break already.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 May '19 20:34
    @whodey said
    I once posted a thread just to drink the tears of those reading it so give the guy a break already.
    You are another loose canon, a little like myself before anyone points that out! 😉

-VR
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 May '19 20:39
    @Very-Rusty

Whodeye is happy go lucky. He does not simply try to piss people off.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 May '19 20:471 edit
    @very-rusty said
    You are another loose canon, a little like myself before anyone points that out! 😉

-VR
    Lies!

For the record, I've never been a cannon!

Loose, maybe, but no cannon.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 May '19 20:471 edit
    @eladar said
    @Very-Rusty

And everyone has their opinon of everyone else, doesn't make them right or wrong, just how they see the person? You getting it?

Where you are not a paying subscriber are you not able to alert posts? I don't quite know how it works for non-subs~!

-VR
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 May '19 20:48
    @eladar said
    @Very-Rusty

Side step, side step, shake, shake, shake.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree